JUST KNIVES

FIXED BLADE KNIFE

I went by a pawn shop the other day and saw this fixed blade knife. Thought it looked familiar, so I came home and found it advertised in the American Rifleman. As I was passing the shop today, I went in and bought it for $50.

The picture with the Buck 103 skinner is for size comparison. Also polished the brass.

I had been looking around the house for over a year for that Buck.

At a family dinner a few weeks ago my son handed it to me. He had taken it to clean up and treat the sheath. It got buried in a box when he moved and forgotten. He found it after he cleaned out his storage shed. Glad to have back. I got it in the late 60's

Buck-and-feather.JPG

feather-knife.jpg

I went by a pawn shop the other day and saw this fixed blade knife. Thought it looked familiar, so I came home and found it advertised in the American Rifleman. As I was passing the shop today, I went in and bought it for $50.

The picture with the Buck 103 skinner is for size comparison. Also polished the brass.

At a family dinner a few weeks ago my son handed it to me. He had taken it to clean up and treat the sheath. It got buried in a box when he moved and forgotten. He found it after he cleaned out his storage shed. Glad to have back. I got it in the late 60's

View attachment 105602

View attachment 105603

View attachment 105602

View attachment 105603

Wow... what is it...12in? Nice find there Bill ThumbUp

Chipaway typically makes a limited amount of their releases and changes them up yearly. If I'm not mistaken there was also an arrowhead version of the same knife

Glad your Buck made it's way home...

:cool:

This old knife...I had since I was a kid...I'm 61 now.

IMG-20220305-060216-01.jpg

IMG-20220305-060113-01.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png