JUST KNIVES

I made the mistake of trying to get a OTF knife a tad cheaper so tried Lightning OTF Knives. BIG MISTAKE. A full month later and still waiting for the $40 knife I wanted. So just a warning to be cautious if you use them. I'm in the process of challenging my credit card purchase. I given them notice to deliver by tomorrow or the BBB gets involved. For whatever good that will do. At least they'll get an opportunity to plead their case.

Those look really nice !

Case does make good knives. The only Case I have is the commemorative trapper I posted before.

Of course that could change after I see my friends husbands collection. :Shrug:

I'm anxious to see what might be hidden away in that collection. I made another payment today on the 700 buck knives.... Can't wait to bring them home.

Besides those, I've got some inexpensive finds that should be here by weeks end.

Found a cool Gerber, Imperial and two others that I made offers on and made a deal. That option is dangerous... especially the counter offer :D

Gerber

Randall mentioned Gerber. I got this in either 1984 or 1989 for my 10th or 15th year Service award at the phone company. It's a Gerber Sportsman that has never been used. I put the Buck 112 next to it for a size comparison.

Might not be able to read it but the plaque on the end says "CONTEL".

KIMG0635_01.JPGKIMG0634_01.JPG

Randall mentioned Gerber. I got this in either 1984 or 1989 for my 10th or 15th year Service award at the phone company. It's a Gerber Sportsman that has never been used. I put the Buck 112 next to it for a size comparison.

Might not be able to read it but the plaque on the end says "CONTEL".

View attachment 83447View attachment 83448

That's a nice looking knife Bill, I like the way the wood inlay sits 👍

Yeah, mine is very different from yours. I'll have to research it when it gets here. The pictures were dark and it was hard to tell from them the condition. But it was listed as new for $39, offered $20 and he agreed so it's on the way.

Those are nice! I've always been a fan of stag handles. Haven't ever gotten one. You obviously know how to sharpen a knife.

I'm thinking of taking a Buck 110 and replacing the scales with some deer antler that I have.

3 of my Ebay finds arrived today, 2 more coming in tomorrow from the tracking info available.

I'll try and get some pictures up, I'm getting the eye from the wife from all of these little packages that keep coming... :cxtv:

Those are nice! I've always been a fan of stag handles. Haven't ever gotten one. You obviously know how to sharpen a knife.

I'm thinking of taking a Buck 110 and replacing the scales with some deer antler that I have.

That would be a neat project. Make it a one of a kind!

Had some time to oil and wipe down the new additions. The yellow Imperial and Browning arrived today. The Gerber is prettier than the picture in the listing, there was no mention of the engraving. I put my Squire in the picture for size comparison to the others. The only one missing from this group shot is a Schrade Scrimshaw "Cowboy" edition which I will post once I get it cleaned, the knife caught my eye and I'm an old western fan.

20200222_162209.jpg

20200222_162037.jpg

20200222_162547.jpg

20200222_162355.jpg

20200222_163926.jpg

Out of all , the most expensive was the Gerber at $20, the others were about $12 plus shipping.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png