JUST KNIVES

You are SO nice... your mama raised you right!

Of course, I would rather have the Ark of the Covenant they found on Oak Island...

What can I say ... that is out of my reach ... but I will offer you either the black or the silver belly button knife. Color doesn't matter to me ... just tell me which color you want .. cause when they get here, I'm gonna start using one of them ... the other will be in the Carla care package along with some other stuff.

Had some time to post pictures of the Schrade scrimshaw Cowboy knife I mentioned last week...

It's a numbered edition and about the same size as my Buck 110, overall it was clean with some light scuffs on the bolsters

Front:

View attachment 83972

Back:

View attachment 83973

Really nice knife Randall! ThumbUp I have been waiting for you to post pics of it after you mentioned you had got it and was cleaning it up. Real sweet!!!

Thanks guys, I thought it was a interesting piece :clapping:

Something I learned is that the artwork is hot stamped in the Delrin then inked to look like scrimshawing...and this artist, Frank Giorgianni did most of the early artwork for the Schrade Scrimshaw series knives.

Randall, those are good looking knives. The Gerber looks a little like a piece of weathered teak wood I have in the shop. Could be something totally different.

Those look really nice !

Case does make good knives. The only Case I have is the commemorative trapper I posted before.Of course that could change after I see my friends husbands collection. :Shrug:

I'm anxious to see what might be hidden away in that collection.

I got the pictures of my friends husbands' collection today. :gah: 75 in all. What a set. From military K-Bars to a bunch of Case and Bucks, down to novelty knives.

There are about a half dozen that I'm really interested in. We're going to get together next week so I can drool on them in person.

I got the pictures of my friends husbands' collection today. :gah: 75 in all. What a set. From military K-Bars to a bunch of Case and Bucks, down to novelty knives.

There are about a half dozen that I'm really interested in. We're going to get together next week so I can drool on them in person.

Well Bill, it's nice that you have a chance of owning some of your friends treasured belongings. Keep us posted :)

The silver & black belly button knives came today. Didn't do a video, they work just like the Grindworx video showed. Didn't test the silver one, that's Carla's.

Carla, you are gonna love this, easy open, easy close. no chance of getting your finners in it when it closes.

The silver & black belly button knives came today. Didn't do a video, they work just like the Grindworx video showed. Didn't test the silver one, that's Carla's.

Carla, you are gonna love this, easy open, easy close. no chance of getting your finners in it when it closes.

Awww Alan...you're such a great guy ThumbUp

Naw ... Carla gave me her spare air hawk .. so just a small way to thank her. I also ordered some touch up paint for Jessica (the silver Gold Wing), didn't have it long enough for the paint to come in, just happens to be the same color as her trike. Someone might as well use it ... :D

Alan... really.... not necessary unless the knife’s key chain is attached to the Ark or a treasure chest of gold from Oak Island...:D

BTW - my bike is commonly called titanium not silver... so don’t bring the paint unless...

Y181P - Challenger Brown Metallic ... this is the official Honda paint name and code for my bike.

20200306_204420.jpg

Hey guys, was hoping y'all can help me in identifying what this image is stamped on the bolster of one of my in-laws knives.

Edit....

I figured it out, lol it's this emblem (duh)

:laugh:

1280px-Emblem_of_the_U.S._Department_of_the_Army.svg.png

I'd brought it home to clean and oil, thought it was a scuff on the bolster...turned out to be this. Pretty sure he's not noticed it seeing that I had to zoom in on it to see what it was

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png