Question of the day..........

Whether or not this virus came from China is hard to document, but likely I'd say. Just goes to show how easy it would be for an enemy of the U.S. to start another epidemic with several bombs going off just above ground level. In a couple weeks everybody'd be sick and an enemy could waltz right in.

PC

Whether or not this virus came from China is hard to document, but likely I'd say. Just goes to show how easy it would be for an enemy of the U.S. to start another epidemic with several bombs going off just above ground level. In a couple weeks everybody'd be sick and an enemy could waltz right in.

PC
That is so true with our depending on others sad. Exactly what toe Golbalist have been waiting for... The United States is hated around the world for what ever reason Obama certainly didn't help apolgizing for America his damage still lives on. God Bless America And our President Donald Trump. Fred

Within 6 months to a year most here will go right back buying Chinese stuff , Cause its cheaper, You see it here on Trike-Talk....Look at all the posts that start off with i'm looking to buy XXX......Where can i get it cheaper....How many will travel/buy at a dealer 500 miles away or more just to get it cheaper.....And then complain about the local dealer given them poor service or worst yet closing up shop........

I've said this before, And i'll repeat it....Most people who buy a 35 thousand 'Toy' and then they have to cut everyone else's price's to justify the 35K hit on their bank account.....

My Friends ; We have found the Enemy and he is us.......

I believe all of these virus things are purposely created in a lab and set out in public as to fuel the medical world’s economy..as well as being used politically now.

Think back..as we grew up..did you ever hear of Aids? It suddenly appeared and fluorished. Did you ever hear of all these annual flue illnesses...a different strain each year. All i ever knew of was the 24 hr stomach bug that was rampant in school each winter...didn’t last but 2-3 days at the most.

Just look at the money that is thrown at these illnesses over and over, year after year. Same with cancer...they have the cure but cancer is its own money-generating machine..they will never release the cure.

A patient cured is a patient lost. Don't know who said it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png