Apr 1, 2020
San Antonio
Greetings from San Antonio, Texas. Just joined the forum to gather info for a possible trike conversion. I currently ride a 2016 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK. Have been riding Harley bikes since 2001. The wife is getting uncomfortable riding on the back so maybe a trike conversion is what we need. We have toured all of the states in the lower 48 and have made cross country trips several times. I'm not ready to quit riding, but I'm not as strong as I used to be and riding two up is getting more difficult. I had my eye on a Lehman/Champion conversion but they seem to be out of business now. So. looking for options.

You landed in the right place

Welcome to the forum from Eastern Pennsylvania check out the sub forums and Harley conversions. Check conversion vs trade and buy Factory built good luck on your search. travel safe ask a pile of questions these great people here will be great help figuring it out they certainly helped me get my feet under me. Fred/Jeanne

Hello Rich! Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Texas Hill Country!

Unfortunately the sweetie-pie virus has caused us to cancel our April TrikeTalk meet and greet here in Kerrville...you could have come up and gotten a lot of trike eye candy...but we are maybe considering a meet the first week of October or so. Stay tuned out here for any plans on that.

Meanwhile good luck with your hunt and feel free to ask any and all questions you would like...bunch of friendly and helpful people out here.

welcome from western Pa I trike my sporty close 2 ten yrs ago do to health issues I used a Paucgho kit a buddy used a frankenstein kit but there are a lot of options just traded the sporty in on a tri glide love it

Hi Rich! Welcome to Trike Talk! You need to talk to Randy, Papa Zook on here. He is our founder.

He owns Cut N Shoot Customs in Conroe, Texas. He would be a good source of info to help you decide what conversion to go with...

His phone number is (346)800-7946...

www.cutnshootcustoms.com

I ride a CSC conversion and we love it!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Rich!
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png