Stallion fuel pump

May 23, 2020
Bay St Louis
Has anyone replaced the fuel pump on their Stallion? I need some pointers on how to do so. It started, ran for 5 seconds died and that's it. Blows the 30amp fuse for the fuel pump as soon as you turn the key. Need any and all help I can get. Thanks.

Bama boy

steve welcome. it should not be to bad if you can get it out. its on the left side of the tank in side mounting plate is on top. i have not tried to remove it but if it will come out though the opening you will be golden. if not then it could require tank removal which would be a big job. maybe richard the tech from tbms/motor trike can see this and advise.

Good morning

I was wondering if you got your fuel pump replaced did it come out without any modifications what model did you replace it with

Thank You

Dragon

I'm posting in case anyone is wondering about the answer to removing the fuel pump. You can expose the fuel pump by removing the rear seat back rest. You can test the electrical of the pump. However it is not removable at least on the 2009 model because the fiber glass body covers part of the pump. The only way I am aware of to remove the fuel pump is to remove the body.

Fuel Pump arrow.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png