Counting Down to the Rally!

OK...... everyone can now start counting down on fingers and toes! :pepper:

You all are scaring me! I have to get my new reverse gear in the trike and get to NC to get it serviced. It is an overnight trip as Hubby wants to get his done too. We are in the middle of baling hay all this week. Next week I have a ton of horseback riding lessons to give because my students want to do a show on the 12th and they want two or three lessons next week. Plus, the show is at my farm, so I have to set up for it. Hubby has to fly to NY tomorrow and Atlanta on Tuesday and to Charlotte NC on the 15th and back again on the 18th. He has planes waiting to get their annual inspection done. He has Coast Guard Missions. His daughter's car is here to have a ton of work for Daddy to do on it. I can't get my trike done until he can get the reverse in it, because it is now torn down waiting on parts. HELP!!!!! This is pure nuts. Oh! We also have out of town guests here.

You all are scaring me! I have to get my new reverse gear in the trike and get to NC to get it serviced. It is an overnight trip as Hubby wants to get his done too. We are in the middle of baling hay all this week. Next week I have a ton of horseback riding lessons to give because my students want to do a show on the 12th and they want two or three lessons next week. Plus, the show is at my farm, so I have to set up for it. Hubby has to fly to NY tomorrow and Atlanta on Tuesday and to Charlotte NC on the 15th and back again on the 18th. He has planes waiting to get their annual inspection done. He has Coast Guard Missions. His daughter's car is here to have a ton of work for Daddy to do on it. I can't get my trike done until he can get the reverse in it, because it is now torn down waiting on parts. HELP!!!!! This is pure nuts. Oh! We also have out of town guests here.

Well, some people have all the fun! ;)

You've still got a couple/three weeks and I KNOW you won't let anything make you miss the rally if you can help it. Now get back to work! :):):):)

Not packed just yet (I have to get through a week of grading high school AP exams first). But I DID order two new bags for the occasion, I HAVE called the Four Seasons multiple times, and I DO review our maps at least once a day. Does that count? :):):)

Not packed just yet (I have to get through a week of grading high school AP exams first). But I DID order two new bags for the occasion, I HAVE called the Four Seasons multiple times, and I DO review our maps at least once a day. Does that count? :):):)

And you had your trike inspected and serviced...ThumbUp

Has anyone noticed ..............

THE RALLY IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png