Trike Talk. Com Face Masks

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
May 9, 2016
Big Bend Country, TX
Well ............. Seeing as how so many of our members reside in states that require face masks in public IE: NJ, NY, PA, MI, IL, etc. Zook is missing out on a golden opportunity. TT logoed face masks. Plus, he should make it a requirement that forum members residing in said states wear them when posting to the forum. After all, the rest of us don't want their germs ................ :D:clapping:

d3-crest-witch-doctor.jpg

:D

Any mask improves my looks greatly. Especially now since my bridge fell out. :) Anyway dentist is backed up till I don't know when, do to the virus thing. Lots of people chicken out because they're afraid to go out. So I have a good chance it'll be sooner than later. No pics cause the statute of limitations hasn't run out.:laugh:

Any mask improves my looks greatly. Especially now since my bridge fell out. :) Anyway dentist is backed up till I don't know when, do to the virus thing. Lots of people chicken out because they're afraid to go out. So I have a good chance it'll be sooner than later. No pics cause the statute of limitations hasn't run out.:laugh:

When i have to be around the Zombies that insist everyone needs to wear a mask, I use my Skull and crossbones scarf..:skull:...

I believe wearing a mask is freedom of choice, however if a store posts on the door you cannot enter without a mask I take my wallet and shop elsewhere. The local Dollar Tree is losing customers because of it. Germs are around us and you cannot get away from them. Think back to when you were a child, you ate dirt, drank out of a garden hose, played with frogs, and thus you have a strong immune system.

They even place a warning on the box that masks are not effective.

I see nothing wrong with making and selling masks, even Infowars sells them.

Attachments

• mask.jpeg
    mask.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 136
I believe wearing a mask is freedom of choice, however if a store posts on the door you cannot enter without a mask I take my wallet and shop elsewhere. The local Dollar Tree is losing customers because of it. Germs are around us and you cannot get away from them. Think back to when you were a child, you ate dirt, drank out of a garden hose, played with frogs, and thus you have a strong immune system.

Like FDR once said when WW2 was in its waning months and his economic advisers asked him to cut back on rationing..His answer was: No cause Artificial sacrifice is good for the soul!...

Our county and the 2 adjoining ones just implemented a face mask for anyone inside a public place or government building except for eating establishments as of 5 PM today, we wear our masks when grocery shopping but that's about it.

nuff said...

Trike Talk Face Masks

If yall are serious I will have some made. A neighbor in our complex that prints our T-Shirts has been bugging me about ordering some. If you are interested post below how many and I will get a price.

If we decide to get some, I will sell them at exactly my cost and I think black with this logo would work well.

triketalk-logo-1.jpg

If yall are serious I will have some made. A neighbor in our complex that prints our T-Shirts has been bugging me about ordering some. If you are interested post below how many and I will get a price.

If we decide to get some, I will sell them at exactly my cost and I think black with this logo would work well.

View attachment 89412

Looks good. I'm in for 1.

Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png