Trike Talk. Com Face Masks

I believe wearing a mask is freedom of choice, however if a store posts on the door you cannot enter without a mask I take my wallet and shop elsewhere. The local Dollar Tree is losing customers because of it. Germs are around us and you cannot get away from them. Think back to when you were a child, you ate dirt, drank out of a garden hose, played with frogs, and thus you have a strong immune system.

They even place a warning on the box that masks are not effective.

I see nothing wrong with making and selling masks, even Infowars sells them.

I agree this mask thing is crazy...... these masks do not stop anything, unless were wearing the professional brand.....My doctor said the same thing..

Ronnie

I agree this mask thing is crazy...... these masks do not stop anything, unless were wearing the professional brand.....My doctor said the same thing..

Ronnie

The good masks are not available to the public, I did see on line military gas masks.

I took a walk this morning and the local Dollar Tree had only 3 cars outside, the supermarket was darn near empty of shoppers and the other stores enforcing the governor's order were probably just as void of customers. Its only a matter of time before the 'Crash' comes. :mad: On line shopping will continue to grow and small stores will close with these draconian rules.

I absolutely refuse to wear a muzzle. The liberal symbol of submission I will not be ruled like a second class person. It's not about being safe it's dominance find a fool I'm not playing Fred

Its like the old saying.....Throw them a bone....IE; We will take your freedom away, But if you wear a mask and be Subservient we'll let you go to Walmart ETC ...But remember we can and will take your freedom away again...And all the guns and ammo you have hidden in your basement didn't stop us the first time , And won't stop us the next time..

Its like the old saying.....Throw them a bone....IE; We will take your freedom away, But if you wear a mask and be Subservient we'll let you go to Walmart ETC ...But remember we can and will take your freedom away again...And all the guns and ammo you have hidden in your basement didn't stop us the first time , And won't stop us the next time..
True... Bob the masses have no backbone taught to believe the government is there to help them, now they play you will kill grandma. What ever happened to if your sick stay home? Where did they (gov.) get the power to tell you a citizen not a criminal you can do this or that, Bull shit... The younger generation have been taught to do what they are told by Communists Democrats for the good of the order. Democrats (and they are rich on our backs I call it bribes)even though they were the one's who divided our country. Give me a break this will come to a head and when it does it will be horrible, there is a very large number of combat hardened Veterans not very happy. It will only take time see how this ends. Fred

Let me tell you it won't turn out good for the person who crashes my door to jam a swab up my nose and dare to jab me with a needle full of nonsense. When I was young my father taught me how to fight and one of the thing he taught me was to see 'Red' when someone threatened me and when that happens the person who started it gets the stuffings knocked out of them. My father was in the Marine Corp during WWII.

If you are going to buy one, get one that works.

View attachment 89501

I have to laugh. Back in the 1980s, my supervisor (Sgt.) was also the Divisional Tac-Team leader, and one of my buddies, whom I went through basic with was a K-9 handler. One night the three of us were having supper together when we got a call about a guy at a motel, I forget exactly the issue, but my Sgt. as T-Team leader decided he could handle it with my buddy & I without calling out the rest of the T-Team.

My buddy had often gone out with the T-Team as he had a really great patrol & tracking dog "Bear" … a big Shephard. We go to the motel, guy's locked himself in the managers quarters I think, I was detailed to cover a couple doors and the Sgt. and my buddy went in, carrying their gas mask. Guy fires a few shots, Sgt. kicks the door, gas goes in, my buddy and his dog go in, my buddy come out fast. He forgot to pull the seals off the new filter when he screwed it in.

It ended well, guy went to jail, no injuries except my buddy's pride, and near suffocation. Bear was happy too.

:D

:laugh:Sounds about right ............... Kinda like me burning through two mags the first time I took some dude out. Pop, pop, pop ......... Body keeps twitching. I keep firing. Duh. Hey, at least I didn't pay for the ammo. :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png