Eastern Arizona

We are going to try to get to AZ for this ride. Have resv at the B/W in Eagar,Az. 30th thru 3rd check out the 4th. If weather looks iffy here in Oh & In. we will trailer the bike out. Looking forward to meeting some more members. Met Kevin in Eureka a couple yrs ago. Anyway cya then.

Looking forward to seeing you both again!

Kevin

Well, I think I have things lined up to come down the first part of October instead of the end of the month. Made reservations at the American Best in Springerville for the 30th through the 3rd.

Will get to San Tan Valley by the 29th (?) and up to hotel the next day...do the 3 days of rides and get back to Mesa for flight back to SD on Sunday.

Really looking forward to the week! Bill

Glad I found this and appreciate your posting the invite . I got reservations at the Best Western in Eagar and look forward to the rides and fun.

Jerry

I can't take credit for everything. Kevin told me that they were planning a trip out west and I suggested he come a few hours farther and we ride eastern AZ. when we got dates worked out Kevin suggested we make the plans known to the forum and here we are. I am amazed at the response.

Kurt

When you throw an invite out here, never know how many will show up. We have RIDERS on this forum mostly. We are also at the B/W in Eagar. arrive 30th lv the 4th Cya soon ,looking forward to meeting ya. :clapping::clapping::clapping: Just hoping Ohio weather lets us ride out instead of trailer.

Not sure now that I will be able to make it. Was out in the back yard last Friday working on a project, tried to step over a rail, did not get my foot high enough tripped and fell. Went to see the old sawbones and X-Rays show two linear fractures in my right wrist. Had it splinted then and will find out tomorrow how long and if I'll need a cast when I see the Ortho guys.

Glad to hear. Cya there. We are at the B/W arrive the 30th. Still don't know if ride or tow. It is a wait & see till a few days before we leave.

Not sure now that I will be able to make it. Was out in the back yard last Friday working on a project, tried to step over a rail, did not get my foot high enough tripped and fell. Went to see the old sawbones and X-Rays show two linear fractures in my right wrist. Had it splinted then and will find out tomorrow how long and if I'll need a cast when I see the Ortho guys.

Ace bandages and ice:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png