Eastern Arizona

Disappointed, but very, very Happy

@@@ posted this in Kevin's RIDE REPORT by mistake...repost here @@@ Had room reservations in Springerville for Sept 30 thru Sat morning October 3rd. Really looking forward to meeting everybody at the Eastern Arizona mini get together. Very, very disappointed I have to cancel the hotel stay and my travel plans. But, very, very happy as well! Our son called over the weekend to let us know he and his longtime girlfriend are getting married!! :clapping::clapping: Date of the wedding? Oct. 2nd!?! :( So, can't make the ride to AZ at the same time....but totally worth it! :D I hope everyone has a great time next week...it really is a beautiful part of the state. Please say hi to Kevin and Mary for me...and looking forward to next year for the annual (?) AZ ride in 2021!

Bill

@@@ posted this in Kevin's RIDE REPORT by mistake...repost here @@@ Had room reservations in Springerville for Sept 30 thru Sat morning October 3rd. Really looking forward to meeting everybody at the Eastern Arizona mini get together. Very, very disappointed I have to cancel the hotel stay and my travel plans. But, very, very happy as well! Our son called over the weekend to let us know he and his longtime girlfriend are getting married!! :clapping::clapping: Date of the wedding? Oct. 2nd!?! :( So, can't make the ride to AZ at the same time....but totally worth it! :D I hope everyone has a great time next week...it really is a beautiful part of the state. Please say hi to Kevin and Mary for me...and looking forward to next year for the annual (?) AZ ride in 2021!

Bill

Sorry you can't make it. Enjoy the wedding.

Kurt

- - - Updated - - -

One week to go.

Kurt

Hope you all won't be too disappointed but here is what we have to look forward to:

View attachment 91724

Kurt

I checked the weather for Springerville this morning. When we will be there, Highs are forecast to be 78 with lows in the mid 40s each day. The maximum wind speed is 10 MPH and the chance of rain is 2% for the entire week..... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:...... Jim

Found out yesterday that I will be able to make the gathering. Dr.'s want the wife to go through some therapy and have a couple cortisone shots in her back before thinking about surgery. Will find out on Monday when that will happen. Will be in Eagar at Best Western on Tuesday evening. Will be leaving San Diego around 05:00 on Tuesday morning.

I will be there for the dinner.

Bill

Sorry we'll be missing you there, but that is some great news about your son. Enjoy!

K4M2

Well thats just not right. Hope you feel better my friend. I also hope you don't get caught in the snow storm that's supposed to hit CO, UT, WY IA ....

Yeah, we rolled thru two days after and there was snow still all over WY. We would have been in the middle of it if not for my back slowing us down.

Sorry we're going to be missing you in AZ.

K4M2

Found out yesterday that I will be able to make the gathering. Dr.'s want the wife to go through some therapy and have a couple cortisone shots in her back before thinking about surgery. Will find out on Monday when that will happen. Will be in Eagar at Best Western on Tuesday evening. Will be leaving San Diego around 05:00 on Tuesday morning.

I will be there for the dinner.

That is great news, both for your wife and for y'all being able make it.

K4M2

We're leaving out of Bryce Canyon area in a couple of hours, headed toward Greer, AZ. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

We were planning on getting there on the 29th to set up early, but decided to take our time and do a little detour thru the Petrified Forest National Park.

We should be arriving early afternoon of the 30th.

See everyone soon. :D

Kevin & Mary

I am really bummed! I am so close and yet so far! This is my weekend to be on call at the hospital. I am trying to get someone to take it but of course no one wants to ruin their own weekend! If you drive through Flagstaff, give me the wave. I will be at Arizona Bike Week next weekend. If you are still around, give me a shout or text. 623 five two three 2888.

Just want to let folks know that it is coming to the end of rut season for the elk. They will form herds and wonder this time of year.

Larry - Sorry to hear this. Maybe we can meet up at AZ Bike week.

In Yukon,Ok tonite, Santa Rosa NM tomorrow nite, & Eagar Az B/W Wed afternoon. Cyall soon. Breaking in the new truck. Glad we did , hell of a storm yesterday & cold. Callin for 45* here in the morn. Have fun in Utah Kevin.

Just want to let folks know that it is coming to the end of rut season for the elk. They will form herds and wonder this time of year.Larry - Sorry to hear this. Maybe we can meet up at AZ Bike week.

Ditto on the elk. Be careful in whatever you are driving.

That would be great to meet up if possible. Will be down in Phoenix from Thursday to Monday.

Kurt, I know it's last minute information but I just got a call from the other couple from Apache Junction telling me they will not be able to make the gathering. Their daughter just went into the hospital with serious problems. I still plan on attending. Hope to see you tomorrow..... Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png