GPS 2014

From what I've read, yes you can - as Batman said.

For me, I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. I use it 95% of the time.

I just updated my H-D GPS. It comes from Budapest Hungary. WTF was wrong with going with a tried and true winner = Garmin????

Thanks Ridernut and when I spoke with my Harley dealership they said yes it would work if I had the big screen which I do. But at 2 grand I might see what I can trade mine in for and get a new bike.

I did it on my 2014 las summer. You must have a pc (no Mac support) and a thumb drive. The maps are like $150 to purchase and It takes about 2-3 hours all told to get it done.

I would trade also. The 2020 M8 motor is worth the trade & then you have the new Boom. We just returned from a 5300 mile ride on our new 20 & that M8 makes the 103 look tired. I really like the new engine & that new Boom is good also.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way.

I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way. I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.]

I also kept my Zumo 660 and paid extra for lifetime maps. I did not however keep the trike handlebar mounting hardware or wiring so any help you can pass on will be appreciated. Thank you.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way. I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.]

I also kept my Zumo 660 and paid extra for lifetime maps. I did not however keep the trike handlebar mounting hardware or wiring so any help you can pass on will be appreciated. Thank you.

I used the RAM mount and bolted it to the left side switch housing. I also had the dealer connect the ear plug wire to the wiring from the mount (under the fairing)and route it back out to the gps bracket so I could plug in some earbuds and hear the verbal instructions. Back a few years ago I used the windshield suction cup on the gas cap, but didn't like taking my eyes off the road.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png