New Member, SevereWeather

Reaction score
Greetings All, My name is Carl Batts from San Antonio, TX. I currently ride a 2008 Goldwing (Darkside), that I'm having converted to a trike due to some physical issues that make two wheels more difficult. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of great information.

I sometimes go by SevereWeather, since I'm a former Air Force weather guy. Chased a few storms in my life, now I'm usually trying to outrun them.

Carl, welcome aboard. Post a picture when your trike is ready to ride. Thanks for your service.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. My father-in-law was in that business back in the day 50's that is . Ride safe Fred

Welcome Carl. If you do not already have an installer check out the web site owner Randy at CUT N SHOOT just outside Houston. He will give you a fair price for a top of the line install.

Carl, Welcome to Trike Talk, a Covid-19 Free Forum.:wave4:

Are you really willing to give up the Dark Side ???

You could put truck tires on the back of the new trike.:cxtv:

Hi Carl! Welcome aboard...from Kerrville Texas!

We usually have an annual TrikeTalk meet-up here at Kerrville but it didn’t make this year due to the grody-mokus running around. Stay tuned.... when we do get it together it will likely be billed as KERRVILLE 2021.

In the meantime give a shout out here on TrikeTalk if you would like to meet some of us for an impromptu ride in the area.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Carl
:wave4:Welcome to the group. Great to see another Texan in the group.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png