• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

We Voted!

Like 2006Gold, there are probably some that can't make it to the polls. But this voting by mail just opens a HUGE opportunity for those that will do anything to see that bIDEN wins. (Just like oBAMA, I won't give him the respect of capitalizing the first letter of his name.) There has to be a better way.

PC

Like 2006Gold, there are probably some that can't make it to the polls. But this voting by mail just opens a HUGE opportunity for those that will do anything to see that bIDEN wins. (Just like oBAMA, I won't give him the respect of capitalizing the first letter of his name.) There has to be a better way.

PC

There was......The old way, But this Chinese virus is turning everyone into a bunch of Chicken Sh*t Nancy's.....They can go out to Walmart to ''get'' something cheap thats made in china......But if they go to the polls the virus from china might ''get'' them..

This County is Doomed 'Doomed i tell you..!...:gah:

I went and voted today at the St. Louis County election commission. They had about 75 people in line but after you get through the metal detector, it went quickly, taking about 40 minutes.

Everything is bipartisan with a Democrat and Republican verification at each step, then you get your paper ballot and fill it out. They are not using touch screens. No one touches the ballot after you fill it out. You feed it into a machine, it scans, reads and records everything, then your done.

The lady standing at the end by the scanner said they have had a steady line since the day they opened.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I got my mail-in ballot for a recent special election but I have yet to receive one for the general election. So I can't turn it in to vote in person or send it in. Looks like the dem's figured out yet another way to screw things up. Didn't get mail yesterday because of the holiday but if I don't get it today then it's time for a phone call.:mad:

I read this morning over 10 million people have voted already.

In Florida, they are tabulating the votes as they come in, but they don't see the results.

They do know that 385,000 more Democrats have voted than Republicans, but its early.

Voted in person today... took my 91 yr old friend with me. We waited until after lunch to go. We could have done curbside, drive-thru voting (want fries with that?..LOL) but opted to go inside. Was a short line but we got pulled immediately out and questioned as to our precincts then sent directly to the precinct sign-in tables...ahead of everyone in line! Kind of embarassed me but I think they wanted to make sure my elderly friend got in and seated with her ballot (paper) ASAP... LuLu looks pretty frail and old but she still has a lot of spark... still lives alone with Harley, her little dog, and still drives.

Voted in person today... took my 91 yr old friend with me. We waited until after lunch to go. We could have done curbside, drive-thru voting (want fries with that?..LOL) but opted to go inside. Was a short line but we got pulled immediately out and questioned as to our precincts then sent directly to the precinct sign-in tables...ahead of everyone in line! Kind of embarassed me but I think they wanted to make sure my elderly friend got in and seated with her ballot (paper) ASAP... LuLu looks pretty frail and old but she still has a lot of spark... still lives alone with Harley, her little dog, and still drives.

∞∞∞∞ThumbUp∞∞∞∞............

I drove to the voting location this afternoon. The place was packed with cars parked on both sides of the street for several blocks so I came home. I will vote, just not today.

Voted.jpg

Fixed ... not sure why ... just makes me feel like I earned my keep.

I hand walked my ballot in today, which means I voted.

I gotta tell you, there was actually an item on the ballot that asked if "Voting Should be Limited to US Citizens" ... Not gonna tell ya how I voted ... suffice to say ... I was shocked to see that on the ballot.:Shrug:

I gotta tell you, there was actually an item on the ballot that asked if "Voting Should be Limited to US Citizens" ... Not gonna tell ya how I voted ... suffice to say ... I was shocked to see that on the ballot.:Shrug:

Surprising for the liberal state of Colorado.

Surprising for the liberal state of Colorado.

Can you imagine if Non Citizens were allowed to vote, And with a billon people in China how long it would take to count the mail-in votes....:xzqxz:....:D..

I drove to the voting location this afternoon. The place was packed with cars parked on both sides of the street for several blocks so I came home. I will vote, just not today.

I read Lola over 1 million people voted yesterday in Texas. That is impressive.:clapping:

Last numbers I read was close to 15 million already voted.

<header style="box-sizing: inherit; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Source Sans Pro", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; white-space: normal;">[h=1]Who Can and Can’t Vote in U.S. Elections[/h]</header>[FONT=&quot]You must be a U.S. citizen to vote in federal, state, or local elections. [/FONT]

<header style="box-sizing: inherit; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Source Sans Pro", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; white-space: normal;">[h=2]Who Can Vote?[/h]</header>[FONT=&quot]You can vote in U.S. elections if you:[/FONT]

<header style="box-sizing: inherit; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Source Sans Pro", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; white-space: normal;">[h=2]Who CAN’T Vote?[/h]</header>

[FONT=&quot]Check with your state or local election office for any questions about who can and cannot vote.[/FONT]

View attachment 92284

Fixed ... not sure why ... just makes me feel like I earned my keep.

I hand walked my ballot in today, which means I voted.

I read Fuzzy that early voting in Colorado is up over 2,000%

Voted yesterday. I have never ever stood in line, not even in 016. But to turn in my mail-in ballot and vote in person, I stood in line for 30 minutes. That's a huge turn out for our 1 horse town. But my problem wasn't standing in line, it was, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE BEFORE. Where the heck did they come from?

Between my wife and I, we can identify just about everyone in town. Or so we thought. But then I haven't met the latest from across the border. What I saw just scares the crap out of me. Where are the conservatives or at least those that speak english? At least if Trump wins by just one vote you can thank me. And btw, it's not a simple process to just turn in the mail-in ballot and vote. They take you out of line and make you sign additional paperwork and answer a few questions.

I felt like a foreigner in my own country. Or I thought it was my country. Apparently the left is already in charge. At least it felt like it. I'll get my mail-in going again. Won't be doing that again. I've done my part for this time.

I checked the status of my ballot yesterday and it is in the hands of the clerk of the court here in Lovington. :clapping:In every state all mail in ballots should be in the hands of the voting authorities on or before November 3rd and ready for counting when the polls close. A person should be able to complete the ballot in 24 to 48 hours and have it in the mail the following day. You are being given sufficient time to return it before November 3rd. I having the feeling this is going to be a 'Tainted' election. :mad:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png