Kerrville Ride 2021

Can't say for 100% sure, but I'd like to come if work allows. I'd love to see everyone and also like to ride the new Goldwing DCT CSC trike in the Hill Country. Dates, hotel, who's coming?

gathering 1021

Thought we might want to start a 2021 thread to avoid confusion for others who might be interested...

So it appears that, right now, some intend to be here April 15 - 28 or sometime within that time period...exactly which days are to be confirmed and posted as the date approaches...

Carla, I think I just might make it April is fine with me ( well like always I am all in )

Kerrville 2021

New to the trike world! What is this all about? Thanks

Leon for years Trike Talk has had a gathering in Kerrville, it is a fun time we ride every day, eat way to much & and visit. ( some, not all will have a beer or 2) after the ride is over. it is a good time to put some faces to the names, a great bunch of people show up. last year the gathering was called off be cause of the virus, Darlene and I have not missed a gathering from 2012 or 2013. and will make it this year. see you there

I have decided on dates for our visit to Kerrville. We will arrive On Saturday, April 17 and have 3 days allotted for rides on Sunday - Tuesday and then off to Waco. I sure hope to have some folks to ride with.

Kurt

Planning to getting there 14 , riding 15 thru 17 maybe 18 then headed home.

I am looking forward to April. :D:clapping::Dorag:

I have decided on dates for our visit to Kerrville. We will arrive On Saturday, April 17 and have 3 days allotted for rides on Sunday - Tuesday and then off to Waco. I sure hope to have some folks to ride with.

Kurt

Planning to getting there 14 , riding 15 thru 17 maybe 18 then headed home.

My plan mirrors Kurt's. Arrive on the 17th and ride until my buns fall off.....:D Jim

any solid dates? If I can get out of these snow banks would love to ride and put some faces to names. had me shots should be able to travel

I have no clue when Jim's buns will fall off so I can't tell you anymore than what has been posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Jim - Sounds like a plan, I should be back in the saddle by then. Of course after a month in the hospital I don't have a lot of Buns left.

Riding is the spice of life, hope to see all.

I sure hope you make it. :clapping::wave4::clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png