• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Rear brake pads

Mykneesbehurtin

1500+ Posts
Reaction score
Looking at EBC rear brake pads, they have double sintered pads and semi sintered pads, those of you that have used these pads which did you use and what did you think of the performance.

Looking at EBC rear brake pads, they have double sintered pads and semi sintered pads, those of you that have used these pads which did you use and what did you think of the performance.

I used the double sintered on my 2011 Tri-Glide I didn't have any problems with them and much better stoping power than with the stock pads...:Shrug:...

hey steve, i had them on my 16 for about 2 yrs (double).. lots of dust,but worked well. when time for the 20, i will go back to lyndall gold. used for years on 2 wheeler. best ever for me. they had quit making for trikes ,but have started again.

I just purchased the EBC double HH front and rear for my 20 have not installed yet , stock pads have to much dust , I could not find Lydell that fit a 2020 ? I will install when I replace my two bent rear wheels, put them on the tire balancer a while back and I don't Know how they got that bent ? What sucks is I sent then out & had them PVD coated black chrome , which was not cheap .

I just purchased the EBC double HH front and rear for my 20 have not installed yet , stock pads have to much dust , I could not find Lydell that fit a 2020 ? I will install when I replace my two bent rear wheels, put them on the tire balancer a while back and I don't Know how they got that bent ? What sucks is I sent then out & had them PVD coated black chrome , which was not cheap .

Are you sure you got your wheels back? Just sayin...

Call them. I know they have for 2019, so I bet they fit the 20, maybe have not updated the list

Call them. I know they have for 2019, so I bet they fit the 20, maybe have not updated the list

checking EBC website "[h=4]Harley Davidson Trike FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Trike 2014-2021[/h]I would think Lyndall would fit also same years.

checking EBC website "Harley Davidson Trike FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Trike 2014-2021

I would think Lyndall would fit also same years.

On my 20 the rear brake pads do not look like the picture Jack posted ? But I have not installed tem yet .

On my 20 the rear brake pads do not look like the picture Jack posted ? But I have not installed tem yet .

Dan, here is the EBC fitment

• [h=4]Harley-Davidson®[/h]
    • Trike Freewheeler FLRT : 2015–2020
    • Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic Anniversary FLHTCUTG : 2018
    • Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUTGSE : 2020
    • Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2014–2020

Dan, here is the EBC fitment

• Harley-Davidson®

• Trike Freewheeler FLRT : 2015–2020
    • Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic Anniversary FLHTCUTG : 2018
    • Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUTGSE : 2020
    • Okay I went back and checked tri glide brake post , the poster PTR has a2020 tri glide screamin eagle and wanted to to change pads the post was started on 2/6/20 he had a hard time to get rear pads , he ended up with part # FA631HH , if you look them up it say's that they fit Spyder's ? They fit 2020 tri glides also , I bought the one's you have pictured on ebay and they don't fit . check out that post you will see ?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png