KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers versus HD reduced reach 2in pull back back

azbob09

250+ Posts
Reaction score
KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers versus HD reduced reach 2in pull back back

Is there much difference between the Harley-Davidson reduce reach 2 inch pullback compared to the KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers? I've got the HD reduced reach but would still like to have the handlebars closer to me 2 reduce neck and shoulder pain and wondered if the klock Werks 2 + 2 narrow would help that's constant neck and upper back and shoulder pain I seem to be having due to and old Neck injury?

It's been since 2011 since I first installed h-d's reduced reach. Can't remember the exact specifics but I changed them to the 2+2 narrows the next yr. For me they were much better. I ran those up until last yr. or the yr. before. My wrist began bothering me on long trips so I swapped them out for the 2+2 wide one's. They changed the angle of my wrist & that seemed to cure the problem.

It's been since 2011 since I first installed h-d's reduced reach. Can't remember the exact specifics but I changed them to the 2+2 narrows the next yr. For me they were much better. I ran those up until last yr. or the yr. before. My wrist began bothering me on long trips so I swapped them out for the 2+2 wide one's. They changed the angle of my wrist & that seemed to cure the problem.

Between the 2 + 2 narrow and two + 2 wide which one do you feel had the most pull back closer to the rider?

The bars I believe are the same except for wrist angle. The narrows wrist angle makes them a lil closer to you, but the bend in the vertical part of bar is the same. You can look at both bars on the khrome werks site & compare the differences.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png