KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers versus HD reduced reach 2in pull back back

azbob09

250+ Posts
KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers versus HD reduced reach 2in pull back back

Is there much difference between the Harley-Davidson reduce reach 2 inch pullback compared to the KW 2 + 2 narrow sweepers? I've got the HD reduced reach but would still like to have the handlebars closer to me 2 reduce neck and shoulder pain and wondered if the klock Werks 2 + 2 narrow would help that's constant neck and upper back and shoulder pain I seem to be having due to and old Neck injury?

It's been since 2011 since I first installed h-d's reduced reach. Can't remember the exact specifics but I changed them to the 2+2 narrows the next yr. For me they were much better. I ran those up until last yr. or the yr. before. My wrist began bothering me on long trips so I swapped them out for the 2+2 wide one's. They changed the angle of my wrist & that seemed to cure the problem.

It's been since 2011 since I first installed h-d's reduced reach. Can't remember the exact specifics but I changed them to the 2+2 narrows the next yr. For me they were much better. I ran those up until last yr. or the yr. before. My wrist began bothering me on long trips so I swapped them out for the 2+2 wide one's. They changed the angle of my wrist & that seemed to cure the problem.

Between the 2 + 2 narrow and two + 2 wide which one do you feel had the most pull back closer to the rider?

The bars I believe are the same except for wrist angle. The narrows wrist angle makes them a lil closer to you, but the bend in the vertical part of bar is the same. You can look at both bars on the khrome werks site & compare the differences.

Back