how to keep Trigg trike kit from excessive tilting ?

Hello and :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with us. :clapping:

I had a Voyager kit on a GL1500 Goldwing and there were 'Preload Adjustments that had to be set, air shock pressure and tire pressure any leaning had to be adjusted with washers on the belly bracket. I have no idea if it uses the same design, :xzqxz:

can anyone help me by how to keep my motorcycle from tilting alot my 1999 yamaha royal star venture tends to tilt more to the right and as i back up tire tends to rub...... Edward

Its a easy job just ajust the 2 turn buckles so the trike is setting level then ajust down pressure on rear wheel so as it not let the bikes rear wheel spin without moving the trike. You just have too play a little bit until you find the sweet spot.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png