Oil weight

I never had a oil problem i just use what the manufacturer recommends?...And

as far as running out..You can buy oil anywhere..Why I bet you can even buy it at a bank😁.....Sure back in the good old days (50-60’s)..As the engines got up in miles and burned oil you would charge to heavy straight weigh oil’s....But that was then‘When the the good old days weren’t so good 🤔...

I did the same - then I found out there was BETTER and CHEAPER oil that was far superior to the house brand.

Remember a few years back when Harley said using syn oil would destroy your engine - - until THEY came out with their own syn oil made by the lowest bidder. :)

None of my bikes ever burned oil. Never kept one long enough for that to happen.

You are right - you can buy oil just about anywhere, but I haven't seen it at the bank - yet. :D

I did the same - then I found out there was BETTER and CHEAPER oil that was far superior to the house brand.

Remember a few years back when Harley said using syn oil would destroy your engine - - until THEY came out with their own syn oil made by the lowest bidder. :)

None of my bikes ever burned oil. Never kept one long enough for that to happen.

You are right - you can buy oil just about anywhere, but I haven't seen it at the bank - yet. :D

Just a take off of a Reeses peanut butter cup commercial.....:laugh:

Har, first time I rode Bearthooth was July 5, 1982. I was so green I'd never even heard of it. Rode in to Red Lodge on July 4th after visiting the Custer Battlefield and going on in to Yellowstone the next day. At the bar that night locals were talking about snow on the mountain and I assured my wife it was just snow on the sides of the road that had not completely melted. WRONG! It was drizzling rain when we left Red Lodge and as we climbed it got colder and then started snowing - so hard I could only run 15-20 mph and couldn't see my hand in front of my face! But we made it over and on in to Yellowstone. However I don't think she's ever forgiven me for putting her through that traumatic experience.

Har, first time I rode Bearthooth was July 5, 1982. I was so green I'd never even heard of it. Rode in to Red Lodge on July 4th after visiting the Custer Battlefield and going on in to Yellowstone the next day. At the bar that night locals were talking about snow on the mountain and I assured my wife it was just snow on the sides of the road that had not completely melted. WRONG! It was drizzling rain when we left Red Lodge and as we climbed it got colder and then started snowing - so hard I could only run 15-20 mph and couldn't see my hand in front of my face! But we made it over and on in to Yellowstone. However I don't think she's ever forgiven me for putting her through that traumatic experience.

That sounds like a ride to remember. :laugh: And probably not repeat. :D

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png