Alec Baldwin debacle

People that won't admit they're wrong.......Will never lose their arrogance...

You can see that everywhere when dealing with people......

You have to bleed the money from these blood sucker big mouths to give them a reality check

I am not a fan of the Hollyweird elist

None of them are relevant in today's world

There is way more talent out there that wants to work and keep their arrogant political pie holes shut

Hit them in the pocket book and make them squeal:p

Collins is spot on. He has confirmed what most here have already deduced. Firearms safety was not followed. I even mentioned in a post that the crew had used the pistol for target practice. That alone broke rules. The sheriff's people recovered several hundred live rounds from the set. Another rule broken. I won't belabor the many issues. We've all read the reports that have been released to date by the sheriff and the D A's office. Simply said, this was preventable, low budget or not. The fact that one of the best armorers in the business turned down the job when it was offered to him speaks loudly. He, when interviewed after the fact even stated he saw to many red flags initially which was why he turned down the offer. This will take time to play out. The investigators will go slowly so as not to screw up. It will be interesting to see what charges are forthcoming and, who all gets charged.

The twit Baldwin is part of the hollyweird elite…thus supported by the illegitimate regime occupying the Whitehouse.

They will see to it that he is whitewashed of this hideous event and any lawsuits against him summarily dismissed… just like they are ignoring the Constitution and the laws of this country…which is the same way they came to power.

Mark my words… unless SOMEthing happens quickly to get the Constitution and laws back into place and upheld, Americans can expect to have guns confiscated and therefore the 2nd Amendment of an almost dead Constitution rescinded…probably ASAP.

Yeah…you can hide the guns and ammo but the dogs will sniff them out.

You can kill as many of them as you can when they come for the guns…but they are bigger than you and they will get your guns and ammo and/or you.

I just keep saying.. where the hell is our military who is sworn to protect this country and the Constitution…WHY haven’t they intervened? Surely the enlisted people will not let this garbage continue.. the enlisted people I know are totally enraged and tell me the enlisted people they talk with are FED UP! The military is the only entity powerful enough to forcibly take control and get leadership back in place that will put this country back on track.

Nope… rant is not over… just taking a breather of what little freedom I have left.

The twit Baldwin is part of the hollyweird elite…thus supported by the illegitimate regime occupying the Whitehouse.

They will see to it that he is whitewashed of this hideous event and any lawsuits against him summarily dismissed… just like they are ignoring the Constitution and the laws of this country…which is the same way they came to power.

Mark my words… unless SOMEthing happens quickly to get the Constitution and laws back into place and upheld, Americans can expect to have guns confiscated and therefore the 2nd Amendment of an almost dead Constitution rescinded…probably ASAP.

Yeah…you can hide the guns and ammo but the dogs will sniff them out.

You can kill as many of them as you can when they come for the guns…but they are bigger than you and they will get your guns and ammo and/or you.

I just keep saying.. where the hell is our military who is sworn to protect this country and the Constitution…WHY haven’t they intervened? Surely the enlisted people will not let this garbage continue.. the enlisted people I know are totally enraged and tell me the enlisted people they talk with are FED UP! The military is the only entity powerful enough to forcibly take control and get leadership back in place that will put this country back on track.

Nope… rant is not over… just taking a breather of what little freedom I have left.

The problem with the military' And this has been proven many times , That once the military takes over they don't like to relinquish control...

I'm just planning to continue my life with my head stuck in my ass. Blissfully ignoring all the idiocy that surrounds me. Hoping I die before all the bullshit catches up to me. I do have a pretty good head start. So right now the advantage goes to old Bill.:laugh:

There was an update late yesterday on Fox. Seems they found more weapons and ammo on the set. This is going to be interesting. Then, Baldwin was spotted shopping somewhere too. I feel badly for the young lady that was supposed to check the gun. She is going to take the fall for this.

There was an update late yesterday on Fox. Seems they found more weapons and ammo on the set. This is going to be interesting. Then, Baldwin was spotted shopping somewhere too. I feel badly for the young lady that was supposed to check the gun. She is going to take the fall for this.

There was so much incompetence and lackadaisical handling by so many people on that set with the guns, That after all the smoke clears, Poor Alex will be declared the innocent victim in the whole tragedy ......;)..

Isn’t Baldwin the guy who promised to move to France if Bush was elected and Canada if Trump was? I’ll bet he wishes he’d actually done that now!

The list of Hollywood Phonies who were going to move to ''Wherever'' if Trump were to be elected [2017] would have made this a better country , But sorry to say it wasn't to be cause this is the only Country where they get away with their crap. ..

Even the Old Haig Ginsberg didn't move to New Zealand like she promise to..

Sheriff's office just announced that a 4th person, Sara Zachry has admitted to handling the gun prior to it being given to Baldwin. She is the prop master and had access to the gun safe. She is the one that removed the pistol and handed it to the Gutierrez. Who in turn gave it to Hall.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png