Cost Of Gas

Price Gouging

Ya think !

All major oil companies have profited at record levels this quarter. Do the math ; Pay check - fuel cost to and from = :gah: . Yet I’ve seen no reduction in traffic. Welfare is starting to make sence .

Ya think !

All major oil companies have profited at record levels this quarter. Do the math ; Pay check - fuel cost to and from = :gah: . Yet I’ve seen no reduction in traffic. Welfare is starting to make sence .

I drove out to the cabin on Friday. No one on the road. Stopped at my favorite diner. Dead nothing going on. Waitress says they're spending all their money on gas, can't afford to eat out? Maybe apples to oranges here don't know. In any case they have an uncanny knack for timing this shit so it ruins peoples summer.:Shrug: I can't imagine traveling the country with a motorhome.100 gallon tank? Crazy 😧

Diesel Marine Fuel

Up until 7 years ago I spent summers cruising my twin diesel boat (sold in 2015) thought the waters of Washington State and British Columbia, Canada. My fuel capacity was 440 gallons. I would anticipate using 1,000-1,200 gallons each summer. Just for giggles, today I checked the marine diesel fuel price in the Seattle area. $7.29 plus tax!!!!! (Road tax is not charged on marine fuel but sales tax is) This is CRAZY-NUTS. Depending upon cruising speed I would get between 1 and 3 MPG. For a boat the size of mine, that was considered rather fuel efficient. Oh well, at least I still have my memories..... Jim

Up until 7 years ago I spent summers cruising my twin diesel boat (sold in 2015) thought the waters of Washington State and British Columbia, Canada. My fuel capacity was 440 gallons. I would anticipate using 1,000-1,200 gallons each summer. Just for giggles, today I checked the marine diesel fuel price in the Seattle area. $7.29 plus tax!!!!! (Road tax is not charged on marine fuel but sales tax is) This is CRAZY-NUTS. Depending upon cruising speed I would get between 1 and 3 MPG. For a boat the size of mine, that was considered rather fuel efficient. Oh well, at least I still have my memories..... Jim

I’m on the Hudson River usually by now it’s full of boats now it looks like someone planted mines in it everyone’s afraid to go on it.. The big thing now is dock partys.

When the covid issue was going on , rolling hotels (RV’s) were a hot selling item . Now ya cant afford to move them from the driveway :Shrug:

I am happy that we bought another place last year. We still have the RV and 1 ton truck, it’s not going very far this year, 90 miles up to the mountains, 8500 ft and we will probably leave it there and just go back to the heat when needed.

I passed numerous stations on my ride today….485 to 495 for 87 Octane…No stations out here post on the big outside signs the price for 93..They just have that on the pumps themselves….

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png