Do you believe.....

1a611f10175bdf803d9b1570a346c5a1.jpg

Oh sure, these people are the worst crooks yet. They can do their dirty deeds with total impunity, makes me want to howl at the moon with anger. Maybe this too shall pass, but OMG, when?

Heard today that Pelosi has started to have taxpayers paying for open bar privileges for lawmakers. Seems they need to have us pay for alcohol so they can carry on discussions about important things like UFOs..... Jim

to have taxpayers paying for open bar privileges for lawmakers.

Oh good, our lawmakers aren't out of touch enough without adding alcohol to the mix.

PC

The UFO scare is probably top secret things made by the military or other government entities. I'm sure a lot of strange stuff has floated around the White Sands Missile Range over the years. It's like the fleet of drones that flew over Colorado and a couple of other states and no one admitting if it were theirs. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-night-skies-flew-formation-mother-ship.htm

Next they pull something about Big Foot.

If our elected leaders (I mean liars) spend time getting drunk at our expense and see UFOs they really need to seek out an AA meeting.

I saw something yesterday that said the government UFO organization released their 1st report and it specifically discussed the number of UFOs that had been documented.

number of UFOs that had been documented

While a number of UFOs may have been documented, now that drones are everywhere they're likely to be the convenient "cover" for anything unusual.

PC

Heaven, or a reasonable facsimily, is out there somewhere!!. I believe after this life is over, we are "born again" in another galaxy not necessarily in our present life form.

If you’re fortunate enough to be able to see bizillion’s of stars , it would be hard to believe that this is the only rock in the universe that has life . No one will admit it . Or wants to think outside the box :Shrug:

There out there !!

this is the only rock in the universe that has life

I buy that only because of the size of outer space. An alien would have to have enough gas (in our case, oxygen) that's replenishable inside their spaceship to sustain them round trip. They'd also have to be able to survive our temperature extremes, find or create something to keep them hydrated (could be different than our water), and have enough fuel to accomplish the round trip. For these reasons alone I'd guess there's little chance of being visited by creatures from other planets. But who knows???

PC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png