Installing Thunder Torque Inserts™ - More Torque - Deeper Tone - Dyno Proven

Not Sure What Size You Need?

choosing_tti_size_13bf5b68c351f8af1c089962a2356a1e77a90199.jpeg

Go HERE to Shop Thunder Torque Inserts™!

Optimize Your Exhaust HERE!

I had to change my head pipe gaskets over the weekend, on my Indian roadmaster CSC kit while I had the exhaust off, the mufflers are from CSC the baffles are like super trap style disc I just didnt like them, so I found a old set of screamin eagle mufflers took the baffles out cut them to fit my mufflers, went for a ride they sounded like Shit & had no Balls I had a new set of 3" thunder Inserts drilled a hole put them in went for a ride sounded better still a little bit flat, took & turned them the other direction with the bolt part sticken towards the back Sounds great & runs really Good, Its really Hard to believe that these could make that much of a difference :D

I had to change my head pipe gaskets over the weekend, on my Indian roadmaster CSC kit while I had the exhaust off, the mufflers are from CSC the baffles are like super trap style disc I just didnt like them, so I found a old set of screamin eagle mufflers took the baffles out cut them to fit my mufflers, went for a ride they sounded like Shit & had no Balls I had a new set of 3" thunder Inserts drilled a hole put them in went for a ride sounded better still a little bit flat, took & turned them the other direction with the bolt part sticken towards the back Sounds great & runs really Good, Its really Hard to believe that these could make that much of a difference :D

Great to hear.

Yeah, it is amazing how well these can improve sound and power.

Glad you experimented with the rotation and found what works best for your set up. :clapping:

Ride Free,

Kevin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png