2014 triglide

36 pound in the front proximately 25 in the rear tires for the air shocks just experiment…

That's what I ran my 2014 at on the tires, be real careful on that shock it does not take much to make a big difference because it airs up quick it is best to use a manual pump.

36 pound in the front proximately 25 in the rear tires for the air shocks just experiment…

Just to add .. on the air shocks you need a No-Loss air pump with a gage.. Using a regular air gauge air pump you’ll lose more air than you put in by just unscrewing it off the valve..

That's what I ran my 2014 at on the tires, be real careful on that shock it does not take much to make a big difference because it airs up quick it is best to use a manual pump.

I have a Harley air pump. My concern is that the front seems to wobble when going slow on bumpy roads. I just bought the 2014 and it has 9k miles. The steering stabilizer should be good. I had a 2010 with raked front and independent suspension that I had since new that's what I got used to. I Got rid of it because had it a long time and wanted to try the MT Rushmore model.

Hi Jim, :welcome:to Trike Talk

36 PSI in the front tire, 22-25 PSI in the rears

Air shocks will be a different animal, play with it til it feels right to you

Jack up the front wheel off the ground, you should get a little resistance when turning the bars. I changed my fork oil when I bought mine last year and it made a world of difference. I run 25 psi in my tires but I have coil over rear shocks from pro Action 14”. No more screwing with them air pressure

Jack up the front wheel off the ground, you should get a little resistance when turning the bars. I changed my fork oil when I bought mine last year and it made a world of difference. I run 25 psi in my tires but I have coil over rear shocks from pro Action 14”. No more screwing with them air pressure

What weight oil did you put in the forks? Anybody put Supershox on their Tri glide. We have a HD dealer in the area that sells and installs them.

What weight oil did you put in the forks? Anybody put Supershox on their Tri glide. We have a HD dealer in the area that sells and installs them.

I think it was 10wt belray, I did add 1/2 ounce more than recommended.

On my 07 Electra Glide i mixed the Screaming Eagle with \Heavy fork oil from the dealership and it worked good

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeq

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeq
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png