Need help, having all sorts of trouble finding the right part

Reaction score
Need help, having all sorts of trouble finding the right part

I am reaching out to everyone because I am at a loss. I have been riding and working on my own rides for the last 38+ years, but this one has me stumped.

I have a 2000 FLHTCI w/ Lehman Kit, built circa 2000. I have had both clutch side stabilizer mounts shear off. The dealership will work on the engine and tranny, but will not touch the swingarm - since it is an aftermarket kit.

I have been to nearly a dozen local shops and none of them are willing to help me with this bike for a myriad of reasons that frankly do nothing more than upset me.

I have to replace the swingarm bushings, but I can't find them anywhere. I have contacted multiple motorcycle parts entities and they keep suggesting someone else. Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase replacement bushings for the 2000 Lehman kit so that I can continue to ride the beautiful machine? I am tired of not being able to ride because of what should be a fairly easy fix.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and is desperately needed.

Shoda

Call this gentleman, he may be able to help you: Rix Eden, So Cal Trike Center, 760 744-1688, The last time I talked to him, he said he had some spare Lehman parts, and that he knew where he could get other parts.

E-Mail is TheTrikeGuy@So Cal Trike Center.com

Thanks

Shoda

Call this gentleman, he may be able to help you: Rix Eden, So Cal Trike Center, 760 744-1688, The last time I talked to him, he said he had some spare Lehman parts, and that he knew where he could get other parts.

E-Mail is TheTrikeGuy@So Cal Trike Center.com

Thanks Ray,

I will try to get in touch with them in the morning

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png