• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Road glide 3

I think it is one ugly bike, my opinion only, I think a regular fairing would look better. I know there quite a few that like road glide but I'm not one of them.

All for now Trampas

It looks like they took a Freewheeler and put a Road-Glide fairing on it. It doesn't have its own look to make it stand out. I'm sure someone likes it.

I agree completely. I think the fairing could have been offered as an option without renaming the trike. Also, it should be an option for the TriGlide.

The FLTRT is a jazzed up Freewheeler with a Roadglide fairing

I guess it will catch on, but I do not care for it

If the RG3 had been available last year when I got mine I would have got one for the tunes and Nav function. That said I think they look a bit strange without the tour-pac on the back.

In a couple of years Harley may put the Tri-Glide rear section with tour-pac on it and make it a true touring trike with a lot more storage.

I suppose you could remove the rear section of the Freewheeler and install one from the Tri-Glide and make your own, just got spend a bunch more $$$$.

Four Rivers up in Paducah had just gotten the new FW in plus an anniversary TG when I picked up my bike last week. To be honest I didn't like the looks of either. The tank emblem on the TG looked cheap and plastic. Of course someone must have liked it because it sold 3 hours after hitting the showroom floor!

I got to sit on one last week, it did not feel tight to me, I would rather have a batwing fairing

This model is flying off the shelves at dealers.....I'm pretty sure a TriShark is coming on 2024.....

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png