Road glide 3

I think it is one ugly bike, my opinion only, I think a regular fairing would look better. I know there quite a few that like road glide but I'm not one of them.

All for now Trampas

If the RG3 had been available last year when I got mine I would have got one for the tunes and Nav function. That said I think they look a bit strange without the tour-pac on the back.

In a couple of years Harley may put the Tri-Glide rear section with tour-pac on it and make it a true touring trike with a lot more storage.

I suppose you could remove the rear section of the Freewheeler and install one from the Tri-Glide and make your own, just got spend a bunch more $$$$.

Four Rivers up in Paducah had just gotten the new FW in plus an anniversary TG when I picked up my bike last week. To be honest I didn't like the looks of either. The tank emblem on the TG looked cheap and plastic. Of course someone must have liked it because it sold 3 hours after hitting the showroom floor!

This model is flying off the shelves at dealers.....I'm pretty sure a TriShark is coming on 2024.....

Back