• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Fuel guage always reads full

Reaction score
1999SE. GL1500 goldwing with roadsmith kit, with aux tank.aux tank fuel transfer doesn't work. . Does the aux switch position transfer fuel to main tank when the low fuel light comes on OR does it feel the engine? Is there a easy fix?

I'm going to replace the fuel pump assembly, as I have a new one .pictures later

1999SE. GL1500 goldwing with roadsmith kit, with aux tank.aux tank fuel transfer doesn't work. . Does the aux switch position transfer fuel to main tank when the low fuel light comes on OR does it feel the engine? Is there a easy fix?

I'm going to replace the fuel pump assembly, as I have a new one .pictures later

Yes, it transfers fuel from the aux tank to the Honda fuel tank. I've replaced a few over the years and it is an easy fix.

'99 GL1500SE, with roadsmith kit. can't transfer fuel to main tank

see jppeg. i believe this is thw wires going to the transfer switch. main tank is empty. with transfer switch is in the bottom position. but its not transfering fuel to main tank. i don't see a low fuel light on the dash. how do i make this a transfer fuel, when i manually select the lower position on the switch. thanks. lb

Attachments

• Fuel tank.jpg
    Fuel tank.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png