Fuel guage always reads full

1999SE. GL1500 goldwing with roadsmith kit, with aux tank.aux tank fuel transfer doesn't work. . Does the aux switch position transfer fuel to main tank when the low fuel light comes on OR does it feel the engine? Is there a easy fix?

I'm going to replace the fuel pump assembly, as I have a new one .pictures later

1999SE. GL1500 goldwing with roadsmith kit, with aux tank.aux tank fuel transfer doesn't work. . Does the aux switch position transfer fuel to main tank when the low fuel light comes on OR does it feel the engine? Is there a easy fix?

I'm going to replace the fuel pump assembly, as I have a new one .pictures later

Yes, it transfers fuel from the aux tank to the Honda fuel tank. I've replaced a few over the years and it is an easy fix.

'99 GL1500SE, with roadsmith kit. can't transfer fuel to main tank

see jppeg. i believe this is thw wires going to the transfer switch. main tank is empty. with transfer switch is in the bottom position. but its not transfering fuel to main tank. i don't see a low fuel light on the dash. how do i make this a transfer fuel, when i manually select the lower position on the switch. thanks. lb

Attachments

• Fuel tank.jpg
    Fuel tank.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
Back