New member from New England

RustyB

10+ Posts
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in Connecticut and am new to the forum . My wife has ridden on the back of my two wheeler since ' 75. We had the summers off and have ridden all over the US and Canada . Yes, through the rain, sleet, hail, tornadoes, mudslides in Montana and floods in Texas. It turned out my wife is a real trooper on the road. Even made it to Alaska about 8 years ago . More recently, three years ago we both retired and added a third wheel .. a 2018 triglide. Still enjoy riding as much as I did in the 70's, just do a lot less curvy roads .

Just wanted to send a hardy hello from the constitution state. Ride safe.

Hi all,

I live in Connecticut and am new to the forum . My wife has ridden on the back of my two wheeler since ' 75. We had the summers off and have ridden all over the US and Canada . Yes, through the rain, sleet, hail, tornadoes, mudslides in Montana and floods in Texas. It turned out my wife is a real trooper on the road. Even made it to Alaska about 8 years ago . More recently, three years ago we both retired and added a third wheel .. a 2018 triglide. Still enjoy riding as much as I did in the 70's, just do a lot less curvy roads .

Just wanted to send a hardy hello from the constitution state. Ride safe.

Rusty…. Welcome to Trike Talk👍👍..

Welcome to the site I'm from central Mass Were abouts you from in conn.?

Location location

And a hardy hello to you. Welcome.

We used to live in Attleboro, MA

Thanks for the welcome. We ride by Attleboro quite a bit , and I see you live in Michigan. we ride you there every couple of years also . soo locks, mackinaw and the UP. All good riding

Close by

Welcome to the site I'm from central Mass Were abouts you from in conn.?

Hey, Dan,

I am in Central Connecticut, little town, Naugatuck, near the big city of waterbury. we ride through mass. Quite a bit on our way up north. a lot of good riding in new england.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png