THANKS FOR THE WELCOME IN !

Yuman Andy

1+ Posts
Mar 8, 2024
Yuma, AZ USA
Well, it took 50 years, but i finally got a Harley Trike, she's a '99 Ultra FLHTCUI with a Lehman Kit on her, KilkTronic Shift, Champion Side car Reverse, Screamin Eagle 203 Cams, Cam Gear conversion, Power Commander 3 Tuner, and S&S Mufflers. Love the ride and just could not trust my left leg anymore on the 2-wheeler. (06 Yam Road Star Mid Silverado) We just moved FT to Yuma AZ from Oregon and just love it here so far. We have been members of Christian Motorycle Association for well over a decade now. Retiring Mar 31 and planning on some rides. Absolutely in love with the trike and looking around for manuals for the Lehman side of it as she has drum brakes on her (Ford)

Thanks again

Well, it took 50 years, but i finally got a Harley Trike, she's a '99 Ultra FLHTCUI with a Lehman Kit on her, KilkTronic Shift, Champion Side car Reverse, Screamin Eagle 203 Cams, Cam Gear conversion, Power Commander 3 Tuner, and S&S Mufflers. Love the ride and just could not trust my left leg anymore on the 2-wheeler. (06 Yam Road Star Mid Silverado) We just moved FT to Yuma AZ from Oregon and just love it here so far. We have been members of Christian Motorycle Association for well over a decade now. Retiring Mar 31 and planning on some rides. Absolutely in love with the trike and looking around for manuals for the Lehman side of it as she has drum brakes on her (Ford)

Thanks again

Hey there Andy! Sounds like a nice ride brother, one that someone put a lot of money into it.

Click here to check the Lehman Trikes forum.

Thanks again

Andy.......Welcome To Trike-Talk.......ThumbUp-ThumbUp....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png