Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters
Just a quick note – in looking at the totals of the various colors they add up to 88 but it shows 86 at the top for a total. :confused:

Wayne,

I believe that's because some Stallion owners just stated their color and failed to state that they are a Stallion owner. Totals on colors should equal total Stallion owners. I'm very anxious to be part of this poll, that is if the Stallion I ordered, ever arrives.

Daydreamer

Well it appears that I'll have to wait a bit longer then I expected to participate in this poll, since receiving the news that there will be no 2011 Stallions manufactured. If anyone has followed my posts, I've had a Stallion on order since June 9th. Also it appears that my plans to attend our Maggie Valley Rally will not materialize either because of this unfortunate turn of events. I'm hoping the TMS makes good on their plans to continue with the Stallion and that they find a viable engine and power-train. Jeff, if you read this post, I hope and pray that you do and that the 2012 model will be even better than before.

For those planning on attending our rally, please take and post alot of pictures, okay? Let's hope for an earlier spring and a safe and enjoyable 2011 riding season!!!

Daydreamer

Daydreamer, don't let that stop you, please! Come in your cage, on two or on four, we'd still love to have you there! You can ride your (brand new) Stallion to TTV! You'll miss a roaring good time, and we would love to meet you! Think about it, at least, okay?

Daydreamer, don't let that stop you, please! Come in your cage, on two or on four, we'd still love to have you there! You can ride your (brand new) Stallion to TTV! You'll miss a roaring good time, and we would love to meet you! Think about it, at least, okay?

Hey BlondieGal,

I will, think about it that is... Love to meet fellow members of TT, especially fellow T.O.I. contact persons, such as yourself. 2012 will hopefully be my year. Not just because I'm hoping to be the owner of a new Stallion and enter the world of triking for the very first time, but that I'll be be retired and can finally thoroughly enjoy not being on some sort of a time schedule most the time. I wonder if the roses smell as fragrant in NC as they smell elsewhere...hmmmmmmmmm...? :confused:

Daydreamer

Last edited:
I'd love to be added to the poll statistics - but my new (to me) Stallion is a glossy black (factory) color. Please add to the poll choices.

Well it appears that I'll have to wait a bit longer then I expected to participate in this poll, since receiving the news that there will be no 2011 Stallions manufactured. If anyone has followed my posts, I've had a Stallion on order since June 9th. Also it appears that my plans to attend our Maggie Valley Rally will not materialize either because of this unfortunate turn of events. I'm hoping the TMS makes good on their plans to continue with the Stallion and that they find a viable engine and power-train. Jeff, if you read this post, I hope and pray that you do and that the 2012 model will be even better than before.

For those planning on attending our rally, please take and post alot of pictures, okay? Let's hope for an earlier spring and a safe and enjoyable 2011 riding season!!!

Daydreamer
Come to the ralley in the valley and I'll let you test drive mine ,2009 Black Cherry Stallion Charlie D. & the IMP..:pepper:

Last edited:
Come to the ralley in the valley and I'll let you test drive mine ,2009 Black Cherry Stallion Charlie D. & the IMP..:pepper:

Thanks for the offer Charlie D... I pretty much know how the Stallion performs, or should I say, used to perform, having had the opportunity earlier to test drive one, prior to placing my order. Needless to say I was quite impressed with its handling and performance. Now that it's official that the Stallion is not dead, but that it has been revived with even a larger engine (Ford 2.5l inline 4 cyl.) for 2012, I trust that it will be even more impressive. The last thing the Stallion needed was more power, but this is the power plant that TMS went with. I wonder if they'll keep the transmission as a 5 speed, or opt the 6 speed, if there's room for this modification. Sure like to see its MPG improve over the earlier models, especially now with the gas prices on the rise, presently $3.55/gal. for ethanol where I live. Sure wish I knew what TMS is going to slate as its MSRP or base price. With a $3000+ increase given for the 2011 base model, should there have been one, as compared to the 2010 base model, its difficult to believe that TMS wasn't preparing themselves for the likelihood of what was going to happen and ultimately did happen with the 2011 model. So I guess I'll just have to wait for TMS to publicly release further information on the 2012, or hear from my dealership, which ever comes first. Looks like I might as well prepare myself for another riderless season, as snow can fall as early as October here. :groan:

Daydreamer

Thanks for the offer Charlie D... I pretty much know how the Stallion performs, or should I say, used to perform, having had the opportunity earlier to test drive one, prior to placing my order. Needless to say I was quite impressed with its handling and performance. Now that it's official that the Stallion is not dead, but that it has been revived with even a larger engine (Ford 2.5l inline 4 cyl.) for 2012, I trust that it will be even more impressive. The last thing the Stallion needed was more power, but this is the power plant that TMS went with. I wonder if they'll keep the transmission as a 5 speed, or opt the 6 speed, if there's room for this modification. Sure like to see its MPG improve over the earlier models, especially now with the gas prices on the rise, presently $3.55/gal. for ethanol where I live. Sure wish I knew what TMS is going to slate as its MSRP or base price. With a $3000+ increase given for the 2011 base model, should there have been one, as compared to the 2010 base model, its difficult to believe that TMS wasn't preparing themselves for the likelihood of what was going to happen and ultimately did happen with the 2011 model. So I guess I'll just have to wait for TMS to publicly release further information on the 2012, or hear from my dealership, which ever comes first. Looks like I might as well prepare myself for another riderless season, as snow can fall as early as October here. :groan:

Daydreamer

When I spoke with Jeff at Daytona he stated that the engine will be changed but the rest of the drive train will remain the same. Only other mods will be in the wiring and pluming to accommodate the engine. Also they expect production to start by late summer.

Last edited:
I just sold my Stallion last night..... A bitter sweet moment. Loved the bike, it helped my wife and I get back into Motorcycling. It was a great ride. I learned a lot, met a lot of great people, and forged memories that will last a lifetime. I plan to stay in touch and stay here on the board. I only put 12k miles on my stallion, but I was smilling all the way!:10:

I will always be avalible for advice or help to forum members!

At this point I plan to still attend the Trike Talk rally.

Happy for you Eddie, but sad at the same time. Riding your Stallion was fun :) Riding behind your Stallion was even more fun!!! LOL!

I just sold my Stallion last night..... A bitter sweet moment. Loved the bike, it helped my wife and I get back into Motorcycling. It was a great ride. I learned a lot, met a lot of great people, and forged memories that will last a lifetime. I plan to stay in touch and stay here on the board. I only put 12k miles on my stallion, but I was smilling all the way!:10:

I will always be avalible for advice or help to forum members!

At this point I plan to still attend the Trike Talk rally.

Eddie: Congrats on the sale: However once a Stallion Owner/rider always a m
ember of SOG.. I will either mail your new patch or bring it with to the ralley We will see you there Charlie D & the IMP:woohoo:

Eddie: Congrats on the sale: However once a Stallion Owner/rider always a m
ember of SOG.. I will either mail your new patch or bring it with to the ralley We will see you there Charlie D & the IMP:woohoo:

Either way Thanks for remembering the patch. I have a good spot for it!

Thanks I look forward to seeing everyone at the Rally.

Congrats, BigO! Looking forward to meeting you at Maggie Valley. Did you get your reservation in for the cookout? Make sure you get on the list :)

i haven't as yet.. have to check about finding a hotel
that would allow my little rider dog. (3 pounds of cute)
Am hoping that one is available then will put my bid in
for the eats.

Thank you for the welcome.

Big0
in florida

Well I can finally say that I'm officially a Stallion owner, buying used vs. new, after waiting a year for the right opportunity to come my way. It's a candy apple red 2009, #627. Now, more than ever, I feel that I'm duly initiated and have earned my rights to membership into TT as well as TOI. Photos soon to come as I look forward to adding them to my garage.:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Daydreamer

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png