Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
This thread will serve as a Stallion Owners Registry and will be stickied at the top of this forum. If you are a Stallion Trike owner be sure and register it here. Also be sure and register the color of your Stallion by clicking on that color. Click on two boxes.

Marietta and I have purchased a 2009 Stallion, Black Cherry, Super deal from L&L Motorsports in Great Bend KS. They took our 2008 HD Ultraclassic in trade. Jeremy is very nice to do business with and we are happy with our purchase. Have also been to TMS in Texas and toured the factory and met Jeff and his wife . Glad to have found Stallion Forum. only by accident I might add. The new blue is fantastic color Pacific Pearl Blue ,same as the Ultra I traded in. Our black cherry now has over 800 miles on it. A 5 minute gas stop always turns into 20 minutes answering questions by the inquisitive onlookers. Thinking about making up hand out sheet on the info.

to give to the uninformed.

Quicker getaways

Last edited:
Welcome to the slow gas stop, slow grocery store stop, slow post office stop, slow everything stop club. I asked TBS to send me some of their mini-brochure business cards with website address so the stops would be shorter.

Now I have long, long conversations with handouts. :D

Relax and enjoy ... no way around it that I've found.

Hey Gary, and welcome to our fun forum! We've got some great Stallion owners on here with wonderful information for you, but there is also a lot of general trikin' info on the site that you will find helpful. So look around and join in. But most of all, have fun :D.

Hello There!!

I am new to this trike talk. I own a 2009 Stallion Blue, I look forward to chatting with other trike owners.

Gary

Gary, welcome aboard. We are a very helpful group, we've all tweaked and peaked our Stallions. Just watch out for Mattel:yes:, his motto is "Drill baby drill".

I found this post.... On SouthWest Trikes

ATTENTION CALIFORNIA
C.A.R.B. HAS FINALLY LEGALIZED THE STALLION.
C.A.R.B. (California Air Resources Board) "clean air agency" in the government of California combined with the Bureau of Air Sanitation and the Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Board, is a department within the cabinet-level California Environmental Protection Agency.

Thanks TMS and SouthWest Trikes.....
The Stallion passed all tests for the California Department of Transportation to be licensed, registered and sold as a new vehicle in California.

Stallion on ordered, estimated pickup first weekend of Oct.
429 days since I placed the order...

Wild Bill,
Happy to hear you will finally receive your stallion.Just curious,most of the dealers seem to have a healthy supply of the new stallions and was wondering why yours ius taking so long. Unless you are getting the Ventian Violet color!!!!

Congrats wilbillH, The long wait will be worth it. Now they need to get Canada to approve it.

3-togo wildbill had to wait until California approved the Stallion to complete the purchase. He lives in California.

Hurrah wildbillH!!!! It's about time. You have been incredibly patient through all this red tape......... well, you've been very quiet about it all here. At home you might have been pacing and ranting. Who knows! LOL!!!!!

WildBill, someone once said, "all good things are worth waitting for" ;) . Well you have more than done that :drama: ! Now it's just alittle longer, then ride baby ride. :woohoo:

Great day for you Wild Bill. May all your miles be happy safe and carefree! Good things do come for those who wait. What color are you getting? You can change it up until they paint it.

Thank you, Black Cherry, #616
They had my deposit for over a 429 days. Had to wait for TMS get them approved for sale in CA.

I'm still having all kinds of problems getting it Registered in CA. TMS is sending me an "approved for sale in CA" emission Sticker.

First Stallion registered in CA. Lots of growing pains putting a damper on a new toy.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png