stallion luggage rack

Harbor Frieght has an aluminum rack 22x49x4" but you will need to remove the ball and weld a 2"x6" receiver tube in it's place. I cut off several iinches of the tube on the rack so it would tuck in close to the rear of the stallion. Added a light bar (2 piece) from Auto Zone which added stop and turn lights. Works like a champ. Remember that you are allowed 100lbs of tongue weight.
Tomg

Rivco offers a rack that mounts on the hitch, just remove the ball, place it on hitch and bolt the ball back on. The rack will slide in for when you want it, and slide it out when you don't.

Has anyone tried a Kuryakin style luggage rack on the trunk lid that's made for a Honda Goldwing 1800? I am not so interested in something for the trailer hitch.

thanks.
Stallion Girl

I've been looking for a rack for the trunk lid at local motorcycle shops. Does anyone have a good suggestion for one that fits well?
Thanks.
Stallion Girl

I've been looking for a rack for the trunk lid at local motorcycle shops. Does anyone have a good suggestion for one that fits well?
Thanks.
Stallion Girl

You might try one that is made for the top of a tour pack. I used one of those on the rear of my trike. I put some rubber spacers under two of the feet to even it up, but it works beautifully :). I chose a Harley one, but I know they are also made for the GoldWing tour packs.

Stalliongirl send a PM to Big Dog he has one and has been very helpful to me as we add mods to my wifes stallion. He travels so it make take him a day or so to answer.

The one mentioned above was from the dealer in Daytona which is out of business. I suggest that you look at some of the dealers on the web and see if they carry any.

Yes they closed the doors the weekend of April 24th. The building was leased and it was sold. I spoke with Nick from TBMS and he said they were moving stuff out that weekend while they were here for the Leesburg Bike fest.

Sorry to hear that. Are they relocating to a new location in Daytona or no factory dealer service to be had in Daytona? They are still shown on TBMS Dealer locator map. Charlie D

Try <a href="http://www.triketoys.com" target="_blank">Trike Toys</a><br />
They have the luggage rack you want. The only problem is it is way over priced. Unfortunately I don't know who has them at a reasonable price. I want one to, but I'm not going to spend an arm and a leg for it.<br />
Good Luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png