• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Rear bumper for a 2012 CSC

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Honda Goldwing which is a CSC trike. I recently saw a CSC with a really nice rear bumper. I didn't get to talk to the rider so I don't if he had it built or if CSC might have built it. My question is does CSC build rear bumpers for my trike?

Thank You;

Bill

I have asked CSC that very question 2 times to be exact. Once on this forum. Check a few post down and you'll get their answer. Even though those guy are smarter than I am and after looking at my CSC I cannot for the life of me figure out why they cannot come up with something that will fasten in the receiver that would at least protect against the inadvertent bumps, scraps and broken lenses etc. it doesn't have to pass the government 20 MPH crash test. I really think they are missing the boat. There is at least one mfg that makes a very nice looking bumper for their trike.

I have asked CSC that very question 2 times to be exact. Once on this forum. Check a few post down and you'll get their answer. Even though those guy are smarter than I am and after looking at my CSC I cannot for the life of me figure out why they cannot come up with something that will fasten in the receiver that would at least protect against the inadvertent bumps, scraps and broken lenses etc. it doesn't have to pass the government 20 MPH crash test. I really think they are missing the boat. There is at least one mfg that makes a very nice looking bumper for their trike.

I also spoke with CSC and they don't offer a rear bumper. I have found a source of flat steel stock which would fit into the trailer hitch receiver. I think it would be easy to fabricate a rear bumper have it welded and powder coated. I'll post something if I take this on as a project.

Bill

I also spoke with CSC and they don't offer a rear bumper. I have found a source of flat steel stock which would fit into the trailer hitch receiver. I think it would be easy to fabricate a rear bumper have it welded and powder coated. I'll post something if I take this on as a project.

Bill

I'll be watching!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png