1300 miles from home

olddawg

100+ Posts
Gold Member
My security light comes back on after it starts.Will I run into problems or can I make it home to get it fixed.Thanks

My security light comes back on after it starts.Will I run into problems or can I make it home to get it fixed.Thanks

Had that happen twice with my 11 Tri...I just cycled the Ignition switch a few times back and forth [with the engine off] and the light stayed off i think dirt/dust got under it....Hope this helps..:Shrug::Shrug:

Just an after thought....When was the last time you chanced the battery in the POD ?

Had that happen twice with my 11 Tri...I just cycled the Ignition switch a few times back and forth [with the engine off] and the light stayed off i think dirt/dust got under it....Hope this helps..:Shrug::Shrug:

Just an after thought....When was the last time you chanced the battery in the POD ?

I'll try that hope it works Thanks

olddawg, there is a dealer here in Sturgis & also exit 55 near Rapid. When r u headed back. I am the guy you talked to this morning from Dayton

I thought about calling them if changing batt.and playing with doesnt work.Leave about sunday.

Back