2014 Tri-Glide Thread

:Shrug: with radiators in the leg-fairings

998941_669878603041475_1459566755_n.jpg

Re: 2014 Tri-Glides are water cooled :(

Let's settle for lower fairings then :blush: I'd generally remove them for summer and reinstall them in Sept/Oct. Maybe I'm an anomaly though

Liquid cooling could be a good thing, especially for the Trikes. With that big back end on it the air flow across the rear cylinder is practically non existent.

I'm with Bazooka on this. If it's true, i'll be checking them out!

Re: 2014 Harleys WOW! PROJECT RUSHMORE

just looked at this yea cool stuff then I seen the price of the ULTRA,,Starting at over
25K..over 32 for the trikes..

Wow some cool things being done to the Harley..

Love to test ride a new trike.

I am more of a solid color type of guy versus 2 tone..

have you seen the new parking brake location...its behind the floorboard as a heel pedal.

The way it reads to me is that the heads are cooled. It does't come right out and say it, but thats the way I take it.

That would give HD another good reason. Why people should get a Tri guide and not convert.

all they are doing is redirecting air flow to the heads from the fairing lowers it looks like..
No water cooled yet ..

Let's settle for lower fairings then :blush: I'd generally remove them for summer and reinstall them in Sept/Oct. Maybe I'm an anomaly though

You are not an anomaly. I removed the vents from the lowers. It in creases air flow significantly and still provides the benefit of the lowers. 5 minute procedure to remove or re-install.

I do not believe they are water cooled..They have funneled air to the top heads..

This is the top of the line. 103 cubic inches of air and precision cooled Harley-Davidson

Back