21” front, 18 rears

Colleydog

150+ Posts
Anyone running a 21” front tire with an 18” rear, if you are what are you running for air pressure in the rear, ride seams a little more harsh in the rear, need to let some air out and get some new shocks from Kevin, but I do like the looks of it.

Attachments

• 6C6EADA5-E869-4B01-B9EF-D730A71DAA76.jpeg
    6C6EADA5-E869-4B01-B9EF-D730A71DAA76.jpeg
    906.8 KB · Views: 184
Anyone running a 21” front tire with an 18” rear, if you are what are you running for air pressure in the rear, ride seams a little more harsh in the rear, need to let some air out and get some new shocks from Kevin, but I do like the looks of it.

Very nice looking trike.

The new CVO trike has 18"s in the back. You could see what they are recommending.

I was at my dealer yesterday and they had two CVO ultra Classics on the floor with a 7K dealer mark-up. Just under 52K.

Those appear to have a reasonable sidewall height....not the Rubberband Low Profile Type Tires. There's always some tradeoffs between ride quality and the look desired, when choosing to go to a larger wheel size and staying with the stock setup.

Very nice looking trike, love the wheels, may I ask where you got them???

All for now Trampas

Never mind, I seen in another post they are performace rims

All for now Trampas

Air pressure

Thanks gorilla, wasn’t sure how low I could go with these, I’ll try that before winter sets in

Steve as you can see I also have PM wheels. Been on for 5 years and 50k miles. That pressure works great for me but I also ride solo most of the time. The wife has her own trike. I also run coil over shocks like the setup that DK Customs offers. I just turned 60k on my 2013 TRI and would not change unless something drastic where to happen.

I run 38 in front

Back