A Day in the Life...

My son lives next door. Today they're on the way to Fargo, so older girl can get foot operation #6. Last night I told her she was old enough for her first trike ride. Put her on the back of the Free and cruised in and around town for about an hour.

I think she enjoyed it. Her folks told me she spent the rest of the night calling her friends and telling what she did. I may have created a monster... :)

My son lives next door. Today they're on the way to Fargo, so older girl can get foot operation #6. Last night I told her she was old enough for her first trike ride. Put her on the back of the Free and cruised in and around town for about an hour.

I think she enjoyed it. Her folks told me she spent the rest of the night calling her friends and telling what she did. I may have created a monster... :)

You did a Good Thing!

0708a481f255d0619b527378a1507407.jpg

Kevin

So here's where I spend a majority of my day...or night's in some cases. Today and almost every day leading up to our peak time (when the new ikea catalog is released) we have up to 7 trucks to unload and process.

This is the start of my morning, we've already done 2 unloads, 4 to go.20170703_054927-1.jpg

20170703_054923-1.jpg

So here's where I spend a majority of my day...or night's in some cases. Today and almost every day leading up to our peak time (when the new ikea catalog is released) we have up to 7 trucks to unload and process.

This is the start of my morning, we've already done 2 unloads, 4 to go.View attachment 46466

View attachment 46467

WOW!

You must get of work early in the day, with lots of daylight left for riding! :)

Kevin

I didn't know you could wheelie these trikes like that! I guess I never thought of trying it. Almost looks like you're going to drag the pipes if you go any higher.

Ok, well I guess this gives me a new challenge!
icon6.png

I didn't know you could wheelie these trikes like that! I guess I never thought of trying it. Almost looks like you're going to drag the pipes if you go any higher.

icon6.png

With my new 17 i'm still not used to the abrupt cluch engagement , And as i was powering out of first, And hit second the front wheel came off the ground an inch or two, Got my attention quick.....

icon6.png

Yeah, it's pretty easy....BUT, not recommended. I've ground down the bottom of several sets of slip-ons doing wheelies.

More importantly, there is a real chance of breaking a belt, or twisting the crank. Plus, you can't steer. lol :)

Dragging the pipes is what keeps it from flipping over.:Trike1:

Yep, you got that right...they act like wheelie bars.

Ask Kevin what he did to the M8 :clapping: Oh My:confused:

Did I do some wheelies on yours? Maybe just some little ones shifting into 2nd and 3rd?

With my new 17 i'm still not used to the abrupt cluch engagement , And as i was powering out of first, And hit second the front wheel came off the ground an inch or two, Got my attention quick.....

Yep, it will do that. :)

Kevin

Had a friend visit yesterday. He is a die hard wing rider. He spent about 30 minutes going over the triglide. It was amazing that he knew most of the improvements without me telling him. My guess he has been looking at a triglide. He was highly impressed with the tank lift and wind deflectors. Jim

Very cool!

Kevin

My daughter and family came home from Montana this last weekend. I told her youngest girl that her cousin got a ride on the trike. (post #201 above) You should have seen the jealousy flare up. :) So I popped a helmet on her and she got her first ride on a Harley. Smiles all around...

I like how ur Sporty turned out

My Sporty project did too albeit not quite as BOLD as urs

My customeris a Female and she is HAPPY I fitted my Dyna Mustang Solo seat with my homemade mounts It Looks good, tho I only got 85 outof 2nd gear LOL

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png