A Day in the Life...

I've seen the advantages and disadvantages of both. Unfortunately nothing is perfect. I wish my custom boots had been offered with some kind of hard toe but they didn't. Or I missed the option. I still like them and hope I never have to see how they protect my foot and ankle. Will give medics something to cut though if I do.:(

Yeah, pros and cons with each. Best option is to NEVER need them. :)

Kevin

Spent a bit of time on the DK Sporty today.

Recently I've been doing a little work on it here and there, freshening up a few things.

Today it was the headlight.

Tried out a factory headlight, mounted up higher, right off the bottom of the top tree...

Stock%20Low%20Forward%203.jpg

...then tried out the Visor headlight off the bottom of the top tree...

Visor%20Low%20forward.jpg

...then mounted off the top of the top tree...

Visor%20High%20Forward%202_20180225.jpg

...I still like the Visor style better. But I like it better in this higher, tucked in location.

Leaving it there. Still need to decide on new rear RBT.

Kevin

Yeah, I like the first one with the grill work best too if that's the one you were talking about. You could always put one on each side of the fork below that one that way and really light up the road in front.

Yeah, I like the first one with the grill work best too if that's the one you were talking about. You could always put one on each side of the fork below that one that way and really light up the road in front.

Both of those headlights have an LED bulb that light up the road pretty good...but some driving lights would be even better!

Kevin

Congrats Kevin, I've seen your Sporty up close and it is definitely "one of a kind" ThumbUp

FANTASTIC Kevin! I’m so proud for you!

Kudos Kevin. Well deserved recognition for you and DK.

Congrats on getting the bike featured in the mag Kevin! :clapping:

Congrats Kevin, I've seen your Sporty up close and it is definitely "one of a kind" ThumbUp

Thank you guys! :)

It was really great to see the bike "in print"! Not as much fun as riding it...but still great! :laugh:

Kevin

The dealer brought our TG back home today. We had it there for storage, I'm looking forward to doing a few things on it in the next week or so. It feels good just to see it back in the garage!

The dealer brought our TG back home today. We had it there for storage, I'm looking forward to doing a few things on it in the next week or so. It feels good just to see it back in the garage!

I’m sure it’s glad to be back home also :clapping:

Yeah, it can be a weird feeling to walk into the shop/garage and have the Trike not be there...takes a moment to realize it wasn't stolen. :laugh:

Kevin

Or washed away, lol. You taking the boat to work these days what with all this rain. :xzqxz:

Yeah, it's crazy how much it's raining. That back road between the shop and the house has been closed for about a week now, a big chunk of the road washed away.

Yesterday I rode in...it was sunny and warm. When I headed home last night around 645pm it was still warm, but I rode thru a pretty heavy rain all the way home. :laugh:

This morning Mary carried me to work in her truck...did not feel like putting on the rain suit, nor getting wet. :xzqxz:

She'll be picking me up shortly. :)

Kevin

The price for containers as sure gone up since they first were put up for sale. At least here they have. Almost double from the beginning. I was going to have one brought in until I saw how much they are now. Easier to just sell the older stuff I have that's not being used instead. I can do the wiring but I can't easily haul one in unfortunately. Even my neighbor was going to do it until the price got in the way. You rich people are pricing us poor people out of the market.:(

Back