Age of tri riders

Been there , done it a few times.....
Why is it when you drop your scoot, there is always an audience? And now everyone has a camera phone....:clapping::mad:

thank goodness no one was behind me the first week of riding the trike. kept putting left foot down at stops...old habits are hard too break.:D

thank goodness no one was behind me the first week of riding the trike. kept putting left foot down at stops...old habits are hard too break.:D

Yep. when i got my first street trike [2008] my son and daughter in-law were flowing me home from the dealer 80 miles, And sure enough i put my foot down at the first light... And all i heard from behind me was.; Hey old man you don't have to put your foot down with that thing.:gah:..

18 years for me until I am 70. I love the fact that all you older guys are still riding...ThumbUp 70 is the new 40 haven't you guys heard..:cool:

Keep On Riding And Ride Safe,
Bill G

That must be why all of the 30 year old's act like infants !:pepper:

I was told that I was too young to ride a trike. Then I told them I retired at 47.

Glad to see some of the older riders around. Makes me feel better and younger as some of you guys are a little older than me at just a young 74.
I plan to keep riding my tri and driving the younger guys nuts as I go past.:xszpv:

Will be 70 in seven months. Started riding my Tri Glide in 2011. Love every minute of it.:)

I'm 48 had total knee replacement at VA hospital and lost range of motion. So trike I can ride without worrying about knee problem. *

Me To, I was the same age when I started riding a trike because of a knee issues. Not quite as bad as yours no loss of range of motion. Anyway I am 52 now will be 53 soon and was the best thing I ever did. If I had known how much fun a trike was I would have gotten a trike sooner knee issue or not.

Ride Safe All, :)
Bill G

Also be a war baby, born in '44, so be 72. Been riding on 2 since I was 7 and have put the ole kick stand down in all 48, Canada, Mexico and NewFoundland, 31 RIDES to Sturgis. 3 years ago diagnosed with Parkinson's so switched over to 3. 'Free on Three'......

With the addition of Colorado oil in my diet, feel good and might try to see all 48 again but on 3.

8~\o

Age.

Age is just a number and I'm number 75. Keep very active all the time and it definitely helps prolong the aches and pains that we will most likely all get some day.
I believe that with an aging riding population on all models of bikes and in most clubs is the reason we are seeing more and more trikes on the road.
I'm on my first trike and only wish I had known years ago how much fun they are.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png