Age of tri riders

I second that first reply, unless its his second reply.

Then I don't second that reply. As long as u can

remember how old u are or were yesterday.

over 70

well let see been riding 56 years, did the trike thing 5 years ago and love it. I have a gl1500se with a champion kit. and at 76 years old still do a little riding. ( going to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana this June.) but will not miss Maggie Valley in Sep.

trail blazer said it

Wow pretty soon we will out number the under fifty guys.

Interesting thought.....I would venture that "Most" of us although enjoying the Trike Ride, had put that change off knowing that it would forever be a "Different Ride".

And as much as I have come to enjoy the benefits of the Trike.....I have fond memories of the carving and leaning. But the more I ride, the younger the Trike riders. It's especially noticeable a Large Rally. Two years ago at the 75th Sturgis Rally I was amazed at not only the increased number of Trikes, but the age of a lot of the riders. Thoughts? jc

A shimp over a year and a half to the big 70 fer me assuming I can make it that far after all the bad chemicals I've eaten over the last 48 years.

PC

65 and looking for "55"

My 1st bike was a Honda 305 back in 1968, (had accident- not at fault) stopped riding because I lived in Dallas Tx 2 yrs ago, started riding again with a 09 Harley Sportster(to see if I could hold it up, i could so I wanted bigger , then bought a 14 Heritage Softtail, Great bike but then my health started causing issues (tremors). I refused to give up riding and decided it's TRIKE time now so here I am with my sweet 12 Harley tri glide ultra classic. I might add my wife strongly encouraged me 2 years ago to GET A TRIKE then. FYI: she reminds me of that from time to time as well as I have spent much $$$$$$$$ . Lol 😳😎

Wife and I just turned 58. No reason I can't hold up the two wheeler but just seemed to be the next step for us. Only had the Tri glide for a week and every ride just gets sweeter. Thanks guys for making me feel so young. God bless and ride on, Rev. J. :cool:

Hi again, still 73. :)

Last week I brought my TG in for a V&H FP3 to go along with my Cobra RacePro slipons and H-D Stage I A/C.

The next day the dealer calls and tells me they're going to need to keep it for 5 days = the front engine mounting bracket is broke = DAMN!

Good news is I have the EXP and get a free loaner. I've been riding an M8 Ultra Classic Limited for the last 4 days. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Still fun, but a different kind of fun.

Hi again, still 73. :)

Last week I brought my TG in for a V&H FP3 to go along with my Cobra RacePro slipons and H-D Stage I A/C.

The next day the dealer calls and tells me they're going to need to keep it for 5 days = the front engine mounting bracket is broke = DAMN!

The bolts holding my bracket would come lose every 5 hundred miles or so... So i always carry a 9/16 box wrench with the Trike.. After one bolt sheared off, Had to spin it off with a chisel and hammer...No warranty ..I went to my local hardware store and replaced the Harley bolts with fully threaded bolts [the stock bolts aren't fully threaded] , And added a dose of 268 ''Stick'' Loc-tight...8 or 10 thousand mlles and there still tight..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png