Age of tri riders

I have eight years to go to get into the 70+ category, but you guys riding into your '70s makes me feel real good.
I figure I have a good 10-15 years of riding left now that we discovered the wonder of the third wheel. I was basically done riding before the trike.

70+ riders

How many riders do we have that are seventy plus in age?

Well, next Thursday I'll be 76. Had the Trike since Oct. 2015. Been riding on 2 wheels since I had my '74 back in 1960 but after dumping the '08 Ultra Glide a couple of times in parking lots we decided to go for the extra wheel for a little more stability. Put about 13K miles on it so far and enjoying it. Different but still in the wind.

75 on the 4th, feel like 55!!! No aches/pains/medication as yet!! Never smoked/drank/used any drugs and I think that is what has served me well!!:pepper:

Roger

Congrats, I can't say any of that! Actually done all of the above, plus ate dirt, inhaled asbestos, Freon, and burnt rubber and lots of exhaust fumes :AGGHH:

75 on the 4th, feel like 55!!! No aches/pains/medication as yet!! Never smoked/drank/used any drugs and I think that is what has served me well!!:pepper:

Roger

Good for you brother! I had a college buddy that did all of the above, too much, way too much, in the name of living and well traded off for an early demise; before he even reached 60.

Will join the 70 plus club in 6 years God willing.Got a riding buddy who will be 75 next year and he rides a police model FLH with a tmann 124 motor hope to be as healthy as him at 75.

I'm just a baby, 65 hahahahaha
congrats to al the seasoned riders, hope to be riding for a long time...

64 in evening but...

I feel like 84 getting out of bed in morning, takes a little to get going awefully stiff in AM. :AGGHH: Other than that I'm great or at least I think so if I remember.... :Shrug: LOL ride safely Fred

Welllllll let's see, I be a War Baby.......1944, so I reckon
thats bout 72 years.......still riding my 1988 FLHS 2-wheeler but preferring the trike more/more, ha!
Us 'ole coots still ride scoots.......:clapping::clapping:

69 yrs old but age had nothing to do buying a trike. I'm in great health but I'm not getting any taller. gave up the Goldwings and my wife feels more secure at stops now! only time I laid a motorcycle down was at a stop sign on our 2nd GW. yes, she was on the bike. she didn't think it was funny and I was embarrassed. fellow riders didn't let me get off the hook lightly. :laugh:

Kansas old rider

Been riding since I was 8 - 9 years old, I've had about everything over the years.
But I'm moving up on 76 and now have 14 Triglide and a Hondo Shadow and ride any time I get chance.
This year wife and I have been CO,OK,AR,MO,IL,KY,TN,NC,OK and lots of KS roads since we live in KS.
Ride on

69 yrs old but age had nothing to do buying a trike. I'm in great health but I'm not getting any taller. gave up the Goldwings and my wife feels more secure at stops now! only time I laid a motorcycle down was at a stop sign on our 2nd GW. yes, she was on the bike. she didn't think it was funny and I was embarrassed. fellow riders didn't let me get off the hook lightly. :laugh:

Been there , done it a few times.....
Why is it when you drop your scoot, there is always an audience? And now everyone has a camera phone....:clapping::mad:

Back