Air Deflector Suggestions for a 2013 Goldwing Trike

I just moved into my first trike...a 2013 Goldwing with the Lehman IRS kit. My wife and I have noticed a distinct increase in wind buffeting over our previous two-wheel Kawasaki VN2000. I've seen several wind deflector kits out there. Any suggestions for the best wind deflector options? I'm guessing there is a trade-off between good looks and effectiveness. I really don't like some of the larger plexi panel options. I'm sure they work great...but I don't care for the appearance. Has anyone found a deflector kit that blends well with the pre-2018 Goldwing design...yet provides decent wind deflection for front and rear riders? Thanks in advance.

I just moved into my first trike...a 2013 Goldwing with the Lehman IRS kit. My wife and I have noticed a distinct increase in wind buffeting over our previous two-wheel Kawasaki VN2000. I've seen several wind deflector kits out there. Any suggestions for the best wind deflector options? I'm guessing there is a trade-off between good looks and effectiveness. I really don't like some of the larger plexi panel options. I'm sure they work great...but I don't care for the appearance. Has anyone found a deflector kit that blends well with the pre-2018 Goldwing design...yet provides decent wind deflection for front and rear riders? Thanks in advance.

I got mine from windwings.net. They are easy to install and come in a variety of colors. I have been very happy with mine. get the full set if you decide to get them. I really like the mirror wings to direct air to you in the summer and of your hands in the cooler weather.

Back