Any trike rally's planed this spring/summer??

Gathering

Ok I'm still trying to find a bike/trike gathering planned for this spring/summer in the New England area....?? Anything planned, and I'm just missing it??

Ronnie

Sounds like it's a dead issue, you've asked twice and not a single response.

Ronnie I see your going to Americade, go to their website, forums, and on their message board you'll see at the bottom, Trikes & 3 wheelers you'll see years of trikes riders trying to connect.

I would suggest posting a message to see if any trike riders want to meet for a ride etc. there are a lot of them there, but I would not post it in Trikes & 3 wheelers, as it doesn't have a lot of new posts, instead post in the General thread, this has recent posts and is the most read.

Frank

New Jersey GWRRA Rally Wildwood NJ. April 26-28. Pa GWRRA Rally, Uniontown Pa. May 17-19th. These should give you some good destinations.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa thank you, BUT New Jersey would be way too far for me to travel, coming in from Massachusetts,

Catskill NewYork, would work, much better, IF I could find a roommate, or better yet someone to ride up with ... Much safer riding with another bike for sure, plus it would give me someone that I now know, instead of riding all that way alone and still not know anyone.., plus sharing a room would be much cheaper...

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png