April 2013 TOTM

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Scotty of Atlanta, Georgia. His 2008 Harley-Davidson Crossbones Trike is a great example of creativity at its finest and incorporates a hand built a Model A Ford pickup styled bed and tail lights. Scotty used a black powder-coated Frankenstein 38" rear end, fitted with Tru Spoke 15X8 wheels to complete the retro style look he was going for and we think he nailed it.

89a06c5d-a8c7-4079-b3b9-1a17c832a5ca.jpg

My Kinda' Trike FOR SURE..."BLACKED OUT-n-BARE BONES"....CONGRATS on the HONOR.....pepper pepper pepper

Re: April 2013 TOTM (Real Winner)

Handsome ride! Don't know if I could fit my ample behind in that furry pet bed (?), but I could try! pepper

Congrats another nice choice.

Of Course a Georgia Triker wins.. :10: pepper pepper

CONGRATS on a sharp lookin Trike.

Tony T of I V E ( Georgia ) ;) :xzqxz:

I thought Scotty sold this trike, I know he was trying to a while back. I like the fabrication in the back of this trike, sometime back I saw a build sheet on it-very cool the way they fabbed that bed/box up!

Sweet looking ride ThumbUp, what I could do with the box!!

Trike of the month picture not on my computer ???.
Was not there, it just popped up when I went back the second time. Weary nice use of a Frankenstein kit.

Thanks all and Bazooka! I just found this thread. I still have the trike and now have a cool handmade aluminum teardrop trailer for trips!

IMAG1287_zps5dac10d6.jpg

IMAG1288_zps857f7a7b.jpg

Back