Boss Hoss type front end??

Hello.
been talking to a v8 trike builder that said he uses 58mm front ends on his build and sets the rake at zero or no more than 2 degrees.
Another guy told me that 63mm forks are what the boss hoss bikes use.
Which ones you think would be better?
i got everything from frame plans to rear end n tires n engine lined up but this front end delima is stoppin me. dont wanna get killed with a broken front end. Tnx, RR:xzqxz:

:Coffee:.....Yep,,, that is a serious concern , I've thought about a v6 and even with that weight I want the best frame and front end that I can get . '''''JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH '''' ThumbUp ThumbUp

The frame..rear end...motor n tranny is no problem. Just the front end. Ive been told 61mm...58mm with 0 degree of trail...2-4 inches of trail....inverted...goldwing:xzqxz::xzqxz: its blowin my mind.

i just know i cant afford a 1500-3000 dollar front end so i guess im screwed.
i just want sturdy with a bit of angle so i dont have that straight up n down look. rr:gah:

Yes...it can be confusing if your like me new to a trike ,,,about a year,,, been on two wheels a long time , didn't know anything about trail . You may know about it but if not there's a site , just type in BTW HOMEPAGE and they have a great photo section even have trikes in progress ,may give you some ideals mainly VWs but also some V8s . Just keep beating the bushes , you'll figure it out . ThumbUp ThumbUp

I cheated a bit, I copied the info below from the Boss Hoss web site and it seems that 63mm inverted forks are used on all their bikes. I bet Boss Hoss uses 63mm forks for more than 1 reason, I think I would follow their lead and use 63mm.

BHC-9 Coupe

Dimensions
Wheel Base
81.5"
Seat Height
Rake
33.0°
Grd. Clearance
6.5"
Frame Width
60.0"
GVWR