Bought this.

Maggie Valley? I did 600 miles yesterday and felt fine ... might be able to get there in 2.5 days ... I'd really like to go. I'll keep praying about it.

THe Hill Country gathering in Kerrville TEXAS.

This trip would be a cake-walk for you now....October 5, 6, 7.

Be there or be square!

Maggie Valley? I did 600 miles yesterday and felt fine ... might be able to get there in 2.5 days ... I'd really like to go. I'll keep praying about it.

Be there or be square!

Be there or be square!
:)

Well, here is number 4 brother!

Meet me in Cheyenne on the 13th of July and run up to the 3rd annual Trike rally in the Black Hills. :laugh:

We are leaving about 8..........ish that Thursday and coming back on Monday. Should be a hoot! :clapping:

Man I would truly love to do that ... July is a busy pool repair month ... can't afford to leave town ... but thanks for the invite.

I need to apologize to lots of folks here. Got so excited and jazzed about possibly, and the getting a trike after all thats happened to me in the last 18 months, I totally spaced appreciating the warm support folks here gave me.

Allow me to correct that. I've since "liked" all of them and simply want to say,

"Thank You One and All."

There have been times in that last 18 months that the only positives in my life came from this site. Even when I really didn't feel like actively participating, I still came here and read lots. The Love on this site is on full display. Again, thanks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back