Catch Can

No rule that says your catch can has to be mounted in the vicinity of the motor. I use a 3" I.D. ( I think) automotive breather catch can mounted to the brake mount above the left axle. A heavy duty zip tie keeps it there, the hose is routed out the back plate of the air cleaner down under the frame and back.

Good morning ... so I would really like to be able to install the breather filter so it sits below the air cleaner (a la RK's) Using the DK Naked 606 allows me to use my OEM cover (minus the giant black plastic backplate) This now gives me extra inches below the cover. Anybody done this with a stock M8 cover? RK has the Rushmore Cover ... This guy has the Football Cover. Any input is always appreciated.

IMG_7296.jpg Image.jpeg IMG_8987.jpg IMG_8990 3.jpg